About Damn Time!!!

OVI

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So happy for you brother! I know you've been wanting one for a while. Congrats!!

Thank you brother!

I know this has been a dream for a long time and I am absolutely thrilled for you! Excited to see more pics and maybe see the car in person next summer? Monterey? Enjoy!

Thanks bud. Will definitely be in Monterey this coming summer. Already looking for a villa to rent. Looking forward to hanging out again.

Awesome! That's a lovely DBS! Congratulations, on both the DBS and on working hard and not letting anything stop you reach your goal of exotic ownership. I for one, and I know others on this board, can feel you on that one.

Thanks man

I'm sure you'll have a special delivery day! Try getting decent sleep until then, I don't know if I could. :icon_thumleft:

My dad is actually going down tomorrow to pick it up for me. He has never driven anything remotely exotic, and I figured he would really enjoy the experience. Plus the guys at symbolic have a little surprise for him when he arrives so I'm excited for him to get to do this. The car will be waiting for me in the garage when I arrive from Europe.

The perfect car for one of the hardest workers I know. You'll

Give Bond a run for the money!

Enjoy every second of it Ovi.

And this thread deserves to be better then the off-topic section!

Thanks for all the support bro. Always nothing but encouragement from you. Means a lot brother.

Congrats ovi! That car is beautiful.

Thank you

Awesome, Congrats and well deserved. Enjoy in good health.

Thanks so much

That car is stunning. Congrats man!

thanks

Congrats man, isn't it fan-fcuking-tastic when hard work finally pays off!

thank you. Gotta say the patience was the hardest part haha.

Wonderful car man, enjoy it! Love the color combo. What year is it? Did you get a stick or a touchtronic?

Thank you. Its an 09. Loaded with just about every option. Storm Black exterior. Black with white stitching interior with Piano wood facia and dash. Unfortunately its not a manual. I was searching and the manuals around were all silver or had horrible interiors. So I went with this. I don't mind the flappy paddle for this car. Next addition will hopefully be a 6.0 diablo so will have the manual in that.

Awesome man, congratulations and enjoy that in good health :icon_thumleft:

thank you

Congratulations! Love the car!

thank you sir

congrats, the dbs is one of my all time favorites

Thank you. I loved your white one, and know you spoke highly of them. Im very excited to drive it. Then hopefully start stepping my game up and attempt to reach VBUGKING level haha.

Great milestone OVI. No point to work hard unless you can enjoy it, good for you.

agree! thank you so much

Ovi I am extremely happy for you, hard work and perseverance always pays off, great job, enjoy it in the best of health!

thank you Fortis. Much appreciated

Congrats!! sweet car

thanks

Great looking car, congrats!

thank you

Congrats!!! The D S is one of the sexiest cars of all time! Enjoy in good health! :icon_thumleft:

I agree. thank you

Huge congrats Ovi!!!

thanks bud

Congrats! :eusa_clap:

thanks

Love it! Congrats!! Any chance of you bringing it to Florida or is it staying in Cali?

Yes actually. I am planning on getting a place in Orlando again or South Florida. Me and my girlfriend want to open up a business there. So will def be bringing the DBS to florida with me.

Congrats brother! Very exciting for you for sure.

Thanks bud

Come on cappy that is the LP way. The ladies are ALWAYS hotter then us guys. ;)

^ True story. the way it should be

Congrats OVI!

Enjoy in good health brotha!

Thanks brother.

Congrats!! Great choice!

thank you

Congrats man!! I've always loved the DBS.

thank you so much.

Thank you all so much. Really appreciate all the kind words. Im excited to actually be able to join in on drives now that I don't have to drive around my grandpa car (Mercedes S550 which i actually decided to keep). BTW Got a photo last night of the car ready for pick up. Washed and ready to go. Beyond excited to get in and drive it.

10715814_2607108577911_2001550443_n_zpsd2aba02f.jpg

Congrats on your 1st exotic. Enjoy and continue to work harder. Next thing you know, your 2nd exotic will be here in no time.

Congrats Ovi, beautiful car!!!

Always great to hear a story like this. Made my day :)

Thank you very much.

Congrats on your 1st exotic. Enjoy and continue to work harder. Next thing you know, your 2nd exotic will be here in no time.

Thank you for the kind words. That is the goal :icon_thumleft:

IMG_8344_zpsd00153ce.jpg

another pic from the showroom. ready to go.

By following you on Instagram I know how much you have wanted one for years. Congrats on finally making it happen! Happy for you, even though I dont know you.

Congratz buddy! I know how much you have wanted one and I'm very glad for you, keep up the good work and drive safe :turboalex:

Thank you brother!

Congrats!

thanks bro.

Congrats and enjoy for many miles in the best of health!

It's a beauty!

Thank you! I can't wait to get home and drive it.

Congrats man!!! :) Awesome car! Enjoy it.

thanks

Congratulations OVI! Absolutely beautiful car--hope you get the time to drive it as much as you can!!

Thank you so much, Im planning on driving it as much as possible.

That's beautiful , nothing like the first drive.

Try to step back once in a while and enjoy all your hard work. Enjoy it in the best of health. :icon_thumleft:

Thank you. Definitely something we all have to do from time to time.

By following you on Instagram I know how much you have wanted one for years. Congrats on finally making it happen! Happy for you, even though I dont know you.

Thank you! yes I have wanted one for a while. Took a lot of control to not jump before the time was right. Thank you all again.

SO my dad flew down to take delivery for me and Spencer picked him up in a beautiful new S8. He got the royal treatment all the way through and called me when he was in the car. He was so happy and had such a blast. He then headed to Newport Beach to kick back and relax and was so excited cause the valet parked it in front and he said he spend like 30 min out front talking to people about the car and people were taking pictures. I could tell he had a wonderful time. Im so happy that he was able to pick it up for me and drive it home. My dad was and is a huge motivating factor for me. He never had an exotic and never was around them. I really wanted to give him at least a taste so maybe can convince him to get into one someday soon. Plus he works so hard that I thought this was a cool way for him to relax and smile.

10662136_4675674347955_8749757940738257833_o_zpsd699fcc5.jpg

ill take more pics when I arrive back in the states and post some proper pics.

That smile on his face says it all! What a gift for him to experience and he must be unbelievably proud of you.

haha he had a blast. Cant stop talking about it.

Congratulations! :icon_thumleft:

thanks bud

Congratulations OVI, that car is so awesome. Just a thing of beauty!

thank you

congrats! classic looking car!

thanks a lot.

So finally the car is in the garage now. Will be taken to get another cleaning from the road trip and will just sit and wait for me till I arrive back in the states next week. Then will set up a time to do a proper shoot and share some real pictures. Thanks again for all the kind words guys. Im beyond excited to get home and drive it.

IMG_8367_zps76420ba1.jpg

Haha, I can't tell you how awesome it is to see you post all the story on this forum. Haven't posted on here in awhile.

I remember being 14 years old when I signed up here on LP. Allan actually kicked me off when I was 16 because the age limit was 18! I remember the thread being made and I was so sad because I managed to get into Lambos because of LP. V10 BULL "aka Jeff" offered me a ride in his Gallardo and I'll never forget that day.

It's crazy to see now being 22, that one of my first customers posting his experience with me of selling one of my first cars. Such an honor to have you as a friend Ovi, really happy this transaction went so well. All my co-workers and boss were really proud and happy for me for selling this car to you. We've both come a long way and hard work pays off in so many ways.

Really happy to see it's home safely in the garage and John enjoyed the car. Thanks again for posting all these photos and write ups, really makes me feel like my hard work can be justified.

-Spencer B