Gray Huracan / Red ADV.1 NL2's

Buddilly

If you go by the manual, the full break in period is 1550 miles!!! It says you need to take it easy for the first 990 or 1000 miles [under 6k RPMs].

Thank you, I've bought many new cars but never read the manual :icon_mrgreen:

Paint DOES look very reflective (i.e. like chrome) and the red wheels look great. But then again I've always been a fan of loud-colored wheels (red, bright blue, etc).

Enjoy the beast, congrats to you!

Gorgeous car.

I just can't get past the wheels. The design is nice, but I am never a fan of wheels that are anything besides chrome, black, or some shade of gray. But I'm weird like that.

Looks awesome. I like the color and wheel design...ties in nicely with the interior.

It does need to lose a little wheel gap though. Even half an inch would look alot better - doesn't need to be slammed.

Maybe look into some skid plates for the front for some extra piece of mind.

Congrats.

Looks awesome. I like the color and wheel design...ties in nicely with the interior.

It does need to lose a little wheel gap though. Even half an inch would look alot better - doesn't need to be slammed.

Maybe look into some skid plates for the front for some extra piece of mind.

Congrats.

I really do wish that I could lower it but I think Lamborghini has made it where the ground clearance is so low already that I dare not go any lower. Like I said it's a good bit lower than the Gallardo.