Huracan TT

alexo

The delivery process for the Huracans in the US just began. I´m expecting that UGR has ordered one as well for their R&D, since Kevin was talking about many of his customers ordering Huracans and selling their old Gallardo TT builds to make room for "new projects". So yes, there is a high chance of a Twin Turbo System for the Huracan being built at this moment. But as this platform is basically brand new from the ground up, it will take some time to figure out the best solution hardware and software wise. Just like it took some time with the Aventador platform. Obviously they know how to make a lot of power and i assume that won´t be the main issue when developing the package. But the new DCT on the other hand as well as electronics etc. will take some time. As of now I would not be too hopeful for a finished and competitive high HP customer car before TX2K15 or the next TI, but my guess is that 2015 will definitely be the year we start to see the first TT Huracans.

Please, don't!

What´s the problem? 90% of all people will keep their Huracán stock. Some will upgrade the exaust system, others will change wheels and tires. And there are a few people that like to go really fast and this platform has the potential to deliver that desired performance with a TT build while still remaining stock looking

We hope to have some work on this new platform. Take what is learned from working on GTR DCT transmissions over the years and transfer the knowledge over to the new S-tronic transmissions found in the Huracan and 14+ R8.

The Huracan is without doubt going to change things up very quickly at half mile events. The platform appears to be appropriate in most every way.

thats awesome , the more the merrier... I really enjoy my G TT but the outdated interior is starting to get to me... but I couldn't swap it for a huracan... because that TT power is addictive.

I have a feeling more people will want to build a TT huracan... the G was 10 years old... and it sure feels like it.

One drive around the block in the huracan and you can just feel the technology and the fantastic german engineering. It just feels so solid but smooth at the same time.

Hopefully UGR and HEFF chime in

What´s the problem? 90% of all people will keep their Huracán stock. Some will upgrade the exaust system, others will change wheels and tires. And there are a few people that like to go really fast and this platform has the potential to deliver that desired performance with a TT build while still remaining stock looking

You know what? You are quite correct. Who am I to question other members likings. Take my comment as my personal view only.

And what is my view on the subject? I like things natural. No artificial boobs for me, no fallen exposed uteruses. Sorry, but that's how I view all of the posted pictures of TT's Gallardos.