Rhyno's secret Countach

rhyno

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic! I had booked my car in for a baby blue wrap but chickened out at the last minute. Wish I'd done it now after seeing this. Fair play.

I love the blue, but kill the white accents and the blue over the tail lights.

It instantly makes the blue go from awesome to barbie car.

Good to see you found another countash and a nice one too. I like the wrap and i belive the colors will work on it. I drive past zr every now and again so would be a good thing to see how it looks when it is done. Enjoy it

Looks great, I prob would have done dark grey or black accents but thats what makes everyones taste different. Everytime I see those accordian tubes in the engine bay I cringe. Hasn't anyone come up with a hard pipe or other solution to replace them?

Looks great, I prob would have done dark grey or black accents but thats what makes everyones taste different. Everytime I see those accordian tubes in the engine bay I cringe. Hasn't anyone come up with a hard pipe or other solution to replace them?

Yes. I have had this set up for about 12 years now.

post-471-1413161520.jpg

If somebody makes a kit then it would be way cheaper than fabricating something from scratch. But then again a company could make a kit that has extremely terrible fit and it will cost me even more money to fix their mistakes!!!!!

Norwood Performance here in Dallas fabricated those pipes for me.

They also made minor adjustments to the air/ fuel meter lids so they could be turned the way you see them.

Not a difficult process all in all.

Sigh, I was in Alberta for the day for business so I took a 100km detour to swing by ZR to try and steal a look.

Unfortunately for me they must have had it hidden away. Its certainly in good company with its Lambo brethren and the ZXX.

Fantastic choice on colours and accents, definitely unique!

Beautiful master peace you got there and you've put it together really well. The Countach is full of character really, pure Lambo dna.

Congrats on a second addition. Sounds like you are doing things right on this one.

The blue looks great, like Allan said, too much of a good thing can be bad, but if you are happy with it, that's all that matters!

When is the estimated completion date?

The mechanic working on the car got married and was on a two week holiday. He just got back so he will be back on the job this Monday. She should be done soon!

87-countach, where did you get your solid intake pipes from?

Burtoni installed these on my car about 14 years ago. They’re cast with a blasted texture on the outside.

CT_engine_bay2.png