My New Hybrid

drmac

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.. Finally get it back from California today.. Have only drove it 40 miles but it is the best car I have ever driven !! Just have to make sure I have plenty of duracells around !!! :icon_mrgreen:

Truly epic!! Congrats Tim! When I was in Monterey last year I rode in the 918 and only sat in the P1---but the P1 was by far my favorite. I can't imagine what it's like to drive! It seems like only yesterday that we were talking about your Aventador coming in right behind mine back in 2011. Enjoy the car in the best of health!! Bravo!

Truly epic!! Congrats Tim! When I was in Monterey last year I rode in the 918 and only sat in the P1---but the P1 was by far my favorite. I can't imagine what it's like to drive! It seems like only yesterday that we were talking about your Aventador coming in right behind mine back in 2011. Enjoy the car in the best of health!! Bravo!

Yeah, so funny when we were soo excited waiting for our Aventadors.. Good times !!

The P1 in my 5 days of ownership has been the best car I could ever imagine owning.. Insane !

Yeah, so funny when we were soo excited waiting for our Aventadors.. Good times !!

The P1 in my 5 days of ownership has been the best car I could ever imagine owning.. Insane !

:icon_super:

absolutely love it!

I have the baby version!

post-2228-1413553028_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to DrMac for bringing his amazing P1 to Columbus a couple weeks ago for an event with our Cars and Coffee group. Our club photographer shot the car and got some incredible shots, including this one which Tim hasn't seen yet! I've got a (different) amazing photo getting printed up and it will be headed your way soon, buddy! :eusa_dance:

post-10945-1414615034_thumb.jpg

Thanks to DrMac for bringing his amazing P1 to Columbus a couple weeks ago for an event with our Cars and Coffee group. Our club photographer shot the car and got some incredible shots, including this one which Tim hasn't seen yet! I've got a (different) amazing photo getting printed up and it will be headed your way soon, buddy! :eusa_dance:

p1_8043.jpg

Damn !!! That is freaking awesome. . :eusa_dance: