I want them to stop!

RM-S8

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never let a woman get involved with things like this !

Are you nuts? If I fake hear loss and not to listen to her for 5 seconds, my sex life would diminish from almost non existent to non existent. :icon_lol:

This "new" blue reminds me of Blu Hera but in one shade darker. I was never a fan of Hera (first appeared on the Diablo IIRC) and even on the Aventador I have reservations. Under the wrong light such as fluorescent or metal halide street lamp, Hera looks awful --- old and tired. IMO, Blu Achelous would only make it worse; it will not do well in resale down the road.

Giallo Midas is a phenomenal colour. It's a 3-coat process with pearl-essence and from a certain angle, it gives off a light green sheen. The original Gallardo press photos featured a Giallo Midas G which obviously says something. Initially, there were quite a few of them, along with Arancio Borealis. But then it seems to have fallen off the radar when Verde Ithaca arrived along with various versions of white, black and gray. I guess it was the extra charge on the 3-coat paint and those willing to pay for it wanted something more wild like V.I. A Giallo Midas H with yellow/black bi-colour interior would be very nice. And you can always order yellow calipers and paint the wheels black just to make it somewhat different.

That was my immediate reaction ... old, tired and lifeless. Lamborghini's rendering showed glowing mysterious hue to it and under ideal lighting conditions the color looks right.

On the other hand, Giallo Midas looks awesome 24/7 rain or shine.

Mr-S8 you welcome !

Thanks Fortis.

That's exactly correct, with the exception of Gialo wheels (not available in black, yet) and addition of gloss black style package.

This "new" blue reminds me of Blu Hera but in one shade darker. I was never a fan of Hera (first appeared on the Diablo IIRC) and even on the Aventador I have reservations. Under the wrong light such as fluorescent or metal halide street lamp, Hera looks awful --- old and tired. IMO, Blu

:iamwithstupid:

Ask me how I know.....

But it was my first one <3

You can just paint them after the delivery or you could ask the dealer I am sure they will be able to help.

My wheels are now being painted Black by the dealer B)

Who said Giallo Midas is relatively rare? :badgrin:

This is LamboPower the highest concentration of Lambo owners on the net!

Tell them to leave yours bare metal I bet nobody will have that :icon_mrgreen:

This is LamboPower the highest concentration of Lambo owners in the universe!

True + fixed

Tell them to leave yours bare metal I bet nobody will have that :icon_mrgreen:

You talking rustic color?

Lol

It's rare in Saudi :P

Infact, Lamborghini have restricted us that colour, as well as Arancio Borealis and Verde Mantis. So. You know, the interesting colours. Infact we only have about 3-4 yellow cars coming from that one above till January

They all depreciate but don't forget you probably have 3 to 4 times the buyers when compared to the Aventador.

This car is hot and will stay hot for quite a while.

I meant the depreciation of his brand new CL600

I know there is at least 1 blue caelum car floating around. but is that color impossible to get? Love the bright blues!

There's a blue one in Spain. I'll try to find and post some good photos later.

Gotta say in the flesh the new blue looks good. More like a dark grey with a blueish hue. Still not a top choice but i like it more then the earlier pictures. And the red interior looks great on that car

• 3 months later...