Spent the weekend with Lamborghini Beverley Hills at Thermal

Allan-Herbie

Always a blast hanging with Allan and Bryan. Would totally do a trip like that again but stay the whole weekend. The 4 hour drive from Scottsdale SUCKED !!!!

The Thermal track is really nice and next year they'll be working with BMW performance driving academy for a public driving school. I live in Palm Desert. The La Quinta resort is an incredible property. Part of the Waldorf-Astoria collection. If ghosts are you thing, there are a ton of crazy stories the employees will tell you about seeing celebrities from the 1950s reappearing.

The Thermal track is really nice and next year they'll be working with BMW performance driving academy for a public driving school. I live in Palm Desert. The La Quinta resort is an incredible property. Part of the Waldorf-Astoria collection. If ghosts are you thing, there are a ton of crazy stories the employees will tell you about seeing celebrities from the 1950s reappearing.

WTF... where was Marilyn Monroe when I needed her!

...Moar you say? You got it! Props to the event photographer for getting some great shots :icon_thumleft:

post-8919-1414095433_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1414095442_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1414095449_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1414095456_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1414095463_thumb.jpg

That Countach is the best looking car there! Awesome photos, thanks for posting!

I agree.. I didn't pay any attention to the others..