Finally!

Fortis

after almost 9 months of waiting my car is here.

I haven't picked it up yet, it just got delivered few hours ago from the docks, the dealer called me for a quick look, hopefully I can pick it up this weekend, if not early next week.

I love the car, Lambo did a great job, looking forward to many miles of fun!

BTW the standard exhaust sounds incredible, I don't think I will touch it!

Now some dodgy iPhone photos :icon_mrgreen:

10002.jpg

10004.jpg

10010.jpg

10011.jpg

10012.jpg

10006.jpg

10007.jpg

10001.jpg

10008.jpg

10005.jpg

10009.jpg

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Huge congrats! You deserve it after a wait like that. It looks great. Although a few have given their impressions, would like to hear your thoughts as compared to the G.

I was thinking about a Murcielago but after driving the Huracan a couple of weeks ago I pretty much have decided to order one next spring. I love my LP560-2 but the H is on another level to me. The more I see it, the more I like it.

Enjoy the new ride and more pics when you get it home.

Huge congrats! You deserve it after a wait like that. It looks great. Although a few have given their impressions, would like to hear your thoughts as compared to the G.

I was thinking about a Murcielago but after driving the Huracan a couple of weeks ago I pretty much have decided to order one next spring. I love my LP560-2 but the H is on another level to me. The more I see it, the more I like it.

Enjoy the new ride and more pics when you get it home.

Thank you!

I can't wait to go for a proper drive, it might happen this weekend, there are lots of reviews and opinions out there but I will write few impressions once I have some seat time.

Good luck with your order, I am sure you will love it!

congratulations fortis! beautiful! can't wait to see it parked in the new home! enjoy!

Thank you, I can't wait to see it there myself, still a little while to go.

Congratulations, car looks fantastic and I think you went for best wheels as well, to me they remind me of the pepper pot wheels of older lambo's. Look forward to your review of the driving experience. :)

Send it to UGR because the red ones are slower.

Congrats.

Thanks man, I need a slow one because where I live we have those damn things on the road they are called corners :icon_mrgreen:

Congratulations, car looks fantastic and I think you went for best wheels as well, to me they remind me of the pepper pot wheels of older lambo's. Look forward to your review of the driving experience. :)

thank you dj77, I love the old school wheels and louvred engine cover, I might change the color of the wheels to bronze, I think it will look quite good.

Congrats Fortis!!! Enjoy the car mate! I am so glad that you keep the original wheel option, those are the best looking ones IMO too!

Thank you! I really like the original wheels, they look great IRL and as I said I like the old school vibe about the car.

Congrats Fortis!! The car looks great! I am glad that you kept the standard engine cover.

Thank you! I know some don't like the cover but I really do, I hope a carbon fibre option will become available if not I will just wait for the SL.

Love the rear shot and the engine cover. Looks fantastic!

I like the "hunched" back of the rear I know many complained about that angle so I've tried to do my best to take few nice shots .

Congrats Fortis. She is a babe! Can't wait to see what you do next.

Congrats, can't wait to see pics of it parked in it's new home.

Thank you, I am tempted to do it now but I am missing a driveway :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats!! i like the interior spec u went for :D

The only thing they didn't want to do is red stitching on the steering wheel, weird! That would've completed it nicely.