Finally!

Fortis

looks great! mazel tov!

i would powder coat the wheels asap. that would set it off nicely!

Thank you, I might do them, I just need to find a nice color.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks great, congratulations. Interested to hear your thoughts. I also agree the 570 is the best car I've owned so am interested to hear what you think of this car and how it stacks up against.

I feel like we always say the same things about everyones new Lambo, but thats because they are all sexy!! Love the red and enjoy it in good health!

I feel like we always say the same things about everyones new Lambo, but thats because they are all sexy!! Love the red and enjoy it in good health!

ONE WORD: AwesomeHuracanCongrats! :icon_mrgreen:

Enjoy driving that badboy, Fortis. Your hard work and a long wait time has been rewarded!

Wow, you finally got it!

Huge congrats, couldn't have happen to a nicer member on this site.

Now, enough schmoozing :)

I see that you oped out for the same Lambo wheels (which they should charge extra) and same Klingon ribbed engine cover as moi lol. Engine cover is so badass/menacing looking when compared to a girly :) glass one, that is not funny.

Side question, is your master bathroom on the ground floor?

If so, I just resolved for you your parking space plus quick morning car wash option.

Congrats Buddy! Now lets see it parked at the Fortisdome :icon_mrgreen:

Thank you, that's the next step, I can not wait to finish the house and catch my breath before I jump into the next one!

Looks great, congratulations. Interested to hear your thoughts. I also agree the 570 is the best car I've owned so am interested to hear what you think of this car and how it stacks up against.

Thank you, the 570 IMO is one of Lambos most overlooked successes, because it comes off the back of one million Gallardo iterations everyone kind of went "Damn not another special edition!" and moved along shaking their head but for me the 570 is the total package, sounds good, looks bonkers, handles like a go-kart, kind of a PITA to get in and out of the bucket seats, uncomfortable enough to remind you that you are sitting in a damn hardcore sports car, I LOVE the car but and this is not to take anything away from the 570 which is flawlessly brilliant as a raw Lambo and sports car...

I like to move on, I like progress, new toys, that doesn't make the old one worse or the new one better, it's just something different, fresh, that's the reason why I decided to move on, I know these cars are very different I will wait to see how enjoyable the Huracan will be, I bet I will enjoy the hell out of it, for me just on looks alone this car does it, the exhaust crackle, intoxicating, the whole vibe of the car it's just right, it should be interesting!

Things will get even more interesting when my Huracan Superleggera will get here :turboalex:

looks great, love the color, about time it came in!

Color looks great IRL, damn right about time, I started to think there was a conspiracy going on, all you guys with higher VIN's were getting yours and me nada :icon_mrgreen:

You said the same thing twice, haha, thank you very much for your kind words :icon_thumleft:

Congrats Fortis!! I absolutely love this car. Looks soooo gooood!!

Enjoy brother!

Thank you Kisco, when is yours coming? I know you will have one, it's a disease don't try to fight it :icon_mrgreen: