Picked up a new ///M4...

FikseSTS

Sold the 2012 650i Convert and picked up a 2015 M4 convertible, BMW did a great job with this car, interior is very nice with the full leather package, sounds great, pretty fast given it's weight, we weighed it a 4,142 pounds with a full tank and ran 12.6 @ 115.5 MPH off idle with 0-60 MPH in 4.2 seconds, launch control will not activate till 1200 miles...

BMW says 425HP, but they have been putting down 420 HP to the wheels, so close to 480 HP, a tune brings it to 500HP at the wheels...

IMG_8411_1.JPG

IMG_8410_1.JPG

IMG_8412.JPG

IMG_8414_1.JPG

IMG_8403_1.JPG

IMG_8418.JPG

Awesome car!

I have an M3 on order in Grigio Telesto. Should be here next Jan/Feb. It will be interesting to see if a Lambo color works on an M3.

It will look sick.

they call it Sakir orange, same for interior....

It's not red right?

Isn't it a copper color?

Awesome! Haven't seen too many F83's but I love the F82. Still deciding which color i want.

Mineral white with the orange interior looks fantastic!

Sold the 2012 650i Convert and picked up a 2015 M4 convertible, BMW did a great job with this car, interior is very nice with the full leather package, sounds great, pretty fast given it's weight, we weighed it a 4,142 pounds with a full tank and ran 12.6 @ 115.5 MPH off idle with 0-60 MPH in 4.2 seconds, launch control will not activate till 1200 miles...

BMW says 425HP, but they have been putting down 420 HP to the wheels, so close to 480 HP, a tune brings it to 500HP at the wheels...

I just picked up a M6 convt a couple months ago. Never dyno'd it but I love the M4. congrats on the purchase.

Who has the tune ? Everyone I've talked to says they have not been able to get a tune in on a M6 or M4 that actually did anything. I assume they will soon.

I just picked up a M6 convt a couple months ago. Never dyno'd it but I love the M4. congrats on the purchase.

Who has the tune ? Everyone I've talked to says they have not been able to get a tune in on a M6 or M4 that actually did anything. I assume they will soon.

Check out Burger Motorsports (BMW). They have tunes for your M6. Adds 60 rwhp or so.

They are running 500+ rwhp with a tune on new M3's and M4's.

http://www.burgertuning.com/

Congratulations! I like the color combo!

Nice! Dinan has one too now, 680 hp. Friend just put it on his m6 vert.

Looks great, congrats! Had my first good look at the M4 today, at first I wasn't sold on the looks but they've definitely grown on me.

Thanks !!!!

Had one of their tunes in my old 135i - was fantastic. Highly recommend these guys.