Picked up my first 993

rhyno

Look great!

When I had mine, I used factory row springs which dropped the height just about an inch. It was a perfect match for the factory shocks. You should have the wrap the side rockers also, it will make the center of the car look lower. Add some

Turbo S air ducts to replace the front turn signal lenses and a Turbo S front lip and you are done!

Once lowered your 993 is going to look sick! Congrats!

Haha I never expected you'd go for orange, looks good, it needs some tint on the windows!

I love the color orange lol! I would tint the windows but it's illegal in BC so the cops would pull me over all the time and it's just not worth the hassle and waste of time

I love the color orange lol! I would tint the windows but it's illegal in BC so the cops would pull me over all the time and it's just not worth the hassle and waste of time

Communist bastards! :icon_mrgreen:

Stunning car. Love it in that bordeaux red, the launch colour. Manual turbo is just epic. Congrats on the purchase.

I did almost spit out water over my keyboard when I saw the wrap colour. Fair play though, you definitely won't have trouble finding it, incase of a snow storm ;)

Thanks LamboNutter!

Haha I think I have surprised tons of ppl with my color choice, it's pretty bold for Porsche fans! In BC we have a HUGE 993 community and lots of ppl have wrapped there cars. I wanted a color that nobody else had. I have loved the Mclaren orange and I don't know of any other wrapped orange 993's in BC so BAM!!!!

Thanks LamboNutter!

Haha I think I have surprised tons of ppl with my color choice, it's pretty bold for Porsche fans! In BC we have a HUGE 993 community and lots of ppl have wrapped there cars. I wanted a color that nobody else had. I have loved the Mclaren orange and I don't know of any other wrapped orange 993's in BC so BAM!!!!

You will definitely stand out from 993 crowd then! TANGO! :) Can't blame you; and if you do get bored of it, you can just wrap it in another colour. Happy days.

I'm happy to see someone like yourself having crazy coloured cars; thats how sports & supercars should be. I would have been a disappointment had you wrapped it a boring grey or black. :icon_super:

Mother of god...that mexico blue (i think) 993 turbo on the right of that picture! :eek3dance:

:iamwithstupid:

The 993 wears the orange well. Great choice.

• 2 weeks later...

AWESOME car!!

My buddy's dad had a 993 Turbo EXACTLY like yours. I always wanted to drive it. One day, my buddy had to drive the car from the cottage to his house, and my parents' house is basically on the way, so he stopped at my house early in the morning on the way to his house (7:30-8am...it was early when I was in college!! 5am is regular time now...anyways), I was still sleeping! He woke me up and threw me the keys. We went for a ride and I was able to drive it. One of my best car memories of all times. :) Straight from bed to like 240 km/h in about 10 minutes!! hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

That car, in that color (Arena Red) was my dream car when I was around 18 years old. I even had that Kills Bugs Fast ad made into a poster on the wall of my garage.

Congrats and best of luck with it.