Red Storm & Blue Lightning INSIDE

DoctaM3

The NSX vs. Huracan shot is ridiculous. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

Honda fanboi alert but I would take the NSX!

Lol, Good for you! I'll stay with Huaracan. When your hanover is gone, I'm sure you'll realize your mistake :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are some of the close up cosmetic mods to the #RedStorm. What do you guys think?

Special thanks to our friends at Detailing Dynamics on Long Island, NY for coming up with a gem of mods.

Rear view (this really transforms the rear of the car for sure)

1048101_736117446466800_8588092573061835

Headlights accents:

1014916_736117419800136_6433188587722576

Engine Bay composite accents (Pretty distinctive & probably my favorite part)

10750436_736117433133468_496121278310110

Side intake accents:

10295185_736117436466801_608734194470749

Rims & calipers (note red caliper script and black accents on the rims)

1966159_736123899799488_3258620154728737

General (tinted windows, full XPEL clearbra of the entire car)

10687980_736117439800134_778959914915877

15242498304_303df561fd_b.jpg

Fantastic shots!!!

I didn't realize that Detailing Dynamics are on Long Island. Not that far from my workplace.

I might visit them in March to copy what they did to your baby, but this time in yellow.

The NSX vs. Huracan shot is ridiculous. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

Honda fanboi alert but I would take the NSX!

Are you still medicated? :icon_mrgreen:

Lol, Good for you! I'll stay with Huaracan. When your hanover is gone, I'm sure you'll realize your mistake :)

Are you still medicated? :icon_mrgreen:

Haha. Look I LOVE the Huracan and I guess if nothing else mattered but the cars I would take the Huracan in a heart beat. However I grew up loving Honda products (it is no secret that I own an S2000) and between the S2K and the NSX I have always been smitten. The fact that the NSX is a 24 year old car and STILL looks that good blows my mind.

It probably isn't fair to compare the two but it kind of is like your high school crush vs. a present day supermodel. Sure you would take the supermodel but come on we all would be curious about our high school crush. ;)

Ouchhhhhhhhh.

I was speaking in general :icon_mrgreen:

I like the NSX, I would've loved a nice R but we couldn't import it locally.

How can you not love this??

image.jpg

I was speaking in general :icon_mrgreen:

I like the NSX, I would've loved a nice R but we couldn't import it locally.

NSX Type-R in white with the black top and the red interior..... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well, finally got all the work I wanted to get done (for now) on the Huracan and its stablemate the BMW i8. Finally got a chance to see them in person and I love them both. Both car is now fully protected by XPEL and we have done some cosmetic stuff that I think are tasteful on the Huracan. The rear looks so much better (I will share those picture later when I get on the computer). The boys at Detailing Dynamics do great work and have work on a few of our fellow board members cars like LamborghiniKS. Did 500 mi in the i8 and I love it, esp. as my new DD. Itching to finally get some seat time in the Huracan. SPECIAL thanks to many of my fellow LP brothers who helped me to think through the configuration options. Very happy with the outcome. More pictures to come later today hopefully.

PS, can a mod sign me up for multi-Lambo owner. Someone tell me the secret password. :icon_super:

15515088750_5edcec35b0_b.jpg

Finally saw the i8 today when Doc came to visit me. My mom and Aunt wouldn't stop raving about how cool the car was and I have to say it looked like a freakin spaceship driving through the neighborhood. I only got to see it from the window but the blue exterior, the doors and the blue seatbelts were AWESOME.

I know you are calling it blue lightning but to me it is the Spaceship Enterprise.