Murcie SV for sale

Chin.Up

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owner is a member here. I saw this Nero Nemisis beauty in person when it was first delivered. The owner had the entire car wrapped in protective wrap that allowed the matte finish of the car to look exactly the same. It looks extremely sinister in person!

3IJbu8S.jpg

wow, that and Kris' SV would make for an insane shoot.

KS sold that car to Roy, who then sold it to someone else . . . not sure who.

KS sold that car to Roy, who then sold it to someone else . . . not sure who.

Yes, I bought KS car...but it is with me and not for sale at this time....maybe down the road.

AND FYI, the "current" car on E-Bay...I offered $320K for it and was turned down...so at least you know where you have to go..up.

Car is located in Utha

Prices for the SV are creeping up. One just got exported out of Singapore to Indonesia 2 weeks ago for a pretty good price. Also in the UK, there are only 4 SV's of which none are for sale, hence demand there is also picking up. I know because I am getting enquiries but I'm not keen on selling.

SAMLAMBO, your G.Telesto SV is "to die for" my friend. :headbang:I would pick your car and color over any car out there, not even the P1 or the Invent-a-door can compare imho. When I hit the lottery I'll offer you 3 times the original price see if you would sell it :icon_mrgreen:

Yes, I bought KS car...but it is with me and not for sale at this time....maybe down the road.

AND FYI, the "current" car on E-Bay...I offered $320K for it and was turned down...so at least you know where you have to go..up.

Car is located in Utha

Are there any orange ones in the US?

There is the Orange one here in Seattle that is owned by a person that lives out of the country. He comes to Seattle and his part time home for about 6 weeks out of the year. When he departed last summer and the car was put into storage, it only had a bare 2500 miles on it. He also now has Aventador to go with the SV. Every time I ask if he wishes to sell the SV and it is a "NOPE" with out any hesitation.

I'm surprised KS sold the SV as well. At least it stayed stateside and is in an enthusiasts hands. I see these cars at least holding steady if not going up in value. There are already a couple of Aventador's selling in the same price range. Both great cars for different reasons but SV will remain more collectible IMO.

By the way, the one on eBay looks great but for me Orange, VI, or MB would be the bomb.

SAMLAMBO, your G.Telesto SV is "to die for" my friend. :headbang:I would pick your car and color over any car out there, not even the P1 or the Invent-a-door can compare imho. When I hit the lottery I'll offer you 3 times the original price see if you would sell it :icon_mrgreen:

I hope you hit the lottery :icon_super:

I've seen at least three different orange ones at the same time at the Italian stampede.

Well, I just could not resist...

Had to buy this car. Just completed the deal with the owner...hope to have it here in a 10 days or so..

Had to buy this car. Just completed the deal with the owner...hope to have it here in a 10 days or so..

you suck!

I wish I could do that

enjoy Roy

Glad it wound up with you Roy. Did you get hold of Scott?

Congrats on the purhase Roy, i hope u sent the funds and the deal is actually done btw! Joking

Roy is like the Dukes from Trading Places, except he's going to corner the market on SVs. Nicely done. Let's see some pics of the three together when you get the latest up to SEA. Congrats!