Fair Price for this Murci

737Drvr

That is a stunning Murci! I know this one is a bit older and doesn't have q-stitch but I love the color combo:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcie...=US_Cars_Trucks

12272636_2.jpg

Thanks for the info. but not my thing. I think this one is/was in my backyard here in Phoenix. If so, it's rough! Saw it in person. I definitely want a LP640 in coupe form and am picky about color. MB was my first choice but I do like Verde Ithica, Rosso Vik, and Arianco Atlas. There are others I'm looking at but I think it's best to sell my car first then try to work a deal on a Murci. I honestly don't know how the place that is selling the MB Murcie stays in business. They are there to sell cars, no?

Thanks for the info. but not my thing. I think this one is/was in my backyard here in Phoenix. If so, it's rough! Saw it in person. I definitely want a LP640 in coupe form and am picky about color. MB was my first choice but I do like Verde Ithica, Rosso Vik, and Arianco Atlas. There are others I'm looking at but I think it's best to sell my car first then try to work a deal on a Murci. I honestly don't know how the place that is selling the MB Murcie stays in business. They are there to sell cars, no?

Hey you know what you want better than I do! I like to look so I will keep and eye out and post up what I find.

Coupe

Skittles colors

CCBs?

Q-Stitch?

Navi?

E-gear vs. MT?

Get the wish list going and unleash LP on it!

I had this long post written on this thread, right when you first posted it, that was telling you not to bother calling as you would never be able to purchase the car. I decided not to get involved because, end of the day, I could have been wrong. If you knew the way that store was run, you would know that car will never be sold, unless they appreciate in value like an F-40 in the coming years. Good luck with your search, too bad that car couldn't be had, it really needs to be rescued from there.

Hannibal, thanks for help man! Not in a big hurry on my end but since you asked. :icon_mrgreen:

CCB's definitely preferable.

Q-Stitch would be a plus.

Navi - can live with or without.

Would prefer manual but those are unicorns these days. E-gear will probably end up being what I get.

I do have my eye on some other cars but will sell mine first unless I get a very good overall deal. I know dealers are in business to make $ but it has to work for both of us.

Thanks again.

I had this long post written on this thread, right when you first posted it, that was telling you not to bother calling as you would never be able to purchase the car. I decided not to get involved because, end of the day, I could have been wrong. If you knew the way that store was run, you would know that car will never be sold, unless they appreciate in value like an F-40 in the coming years. Good luck with your search, too bad that car couldn't be had, it really needs to be rescued from there.

From what I had researched and read here, I was pretty sure it wouldn't happen but thought 'what the hell'. I think short of them going out of business or someone who doesn't care what it costs, that car will never be sold. It's the poster child of their business. I would love to rescue it and was prepared to pony up some extra dough but not the ridiculous amount they think it's worth. Se la Vie.

On a separate note, I called on a couple of Murcies at Bentley Gold Coast. Not sure of other people's experiences there but I was unimpressed with the sales guy I spoke with. Arrogant would be putting it nicely. They do have a very nice VI car and a couple of orange ones. Time will tell.

Thanks for your input with regards to the Florida folks.

From what I had researched and read here, I was pretty sure it wouldn't happen but thought 'what the hell'. I think short of them going out of business or someone who doesn't care what it costs, that car will never be sold. It's the poster child of their business. I would love to rescue it and was prepared to pony up some extra dough but not the ridiculous amount they think it's worth. Se la Vie.

On a separate note, I called on a couple of Murcies at Bentley Gold Coast. Not sure of other people's experiences there but I was unimpressed with the sales guy I spoke with. Arrogant would be putting it nicely. They do have a very nice VI car and a couple of orange ones. Time will tell.

They will deal on the orange one. Have a ton of money into the green one, so that one would certainly not be the "good deal" choice. Ask for, Joe, directly. He is the owner - shoot straight with him and he may do the same.

They will deal on the orange one. Have a ton of money into the green one, so that one would certainly not be the "good deal" choice. Ask for, Joe, directly. He is the owner - shoot straight with him and he may do the same.

Are you referring to Abbas or Perillo? The latter owns the place, the former runs it.

You may want to reach out to Ed at Lambo Atlanta. They have a couple nice LPs in inventory right now - all at attractive prices.

Are you referring to Abbas or Perillo? The latter owns the place, the former runs it.

Guy said his name was Chris. Guessing he is the one who runs it. I have heard of Joe Perillo but don't know much about him or his dealerships. From what I see, they get mixed reviews on the net.

The dealer's name is "Driving Emotions" which says it all. They deal with emotional buyers. And emotional buyers always pay too much.

Thanks for the info. The green one is what I'm interested in. Looks like it has sport seats and it is an '09. One thing I noticed all of their Murcies don't have are the carbon interior bits. Those could be added over time but should be reflected in the price. I'm certainly open to orange as well. I would think 230k would be a solid offer on the green one. Was hoping to get one in below 220 but it is a '09 with very low mileage. Thoughts? The orange one would definitely have to be priced more aggressively as there are several others out there for sale and they have two of them.

The dealer's name is "Driving Emotions" which says it all. They deal with emotional buyers. And emotional buyers always pay too much.

phx, I agree. Not going to overpay for a car on emotion. I was prepared to step up a bit on that car but not fall over for it. It's funny, as soon as I told them no regarding price on that car, he tried to deflect me into their '09 Rosso Vik car. Nice car but overpriced as well. No thanks!

I would be interested in your LP560-2..and if you need help brokering a car from another Dealer always here to help a L-Power member..a lot of times we can buy the car wholesale, where it would not be done for a retail buyer....

[email protected]