1st Twin Turbo HURACAN built by Underground Racing

Underground Racing

Nothing sneaky about it, just wanted to wait until testing was underway with a running TT Huracan before we let the news out. Throwing a picture of a stock Huracan out there and saying TT's coming soon isn't our style..

This is how it is done.

Props to all of the Underground Racing camp! Great work as usual Kev

Cannot wait to see one in person. I , as you know , am not a big fan of "paddle" cars... but these have had my

attention ..and now that one can be had with the UR "special sauce" ...hmmmm :eusa_think:

Congratulations UR on your first Huracan build.

Multiple, well respected companies producing quality product raises the bar for everyone.

Competition breeds excellence and the winners are our customers.

Crank it up to 1000 whp... see if the tranny is any good. Just 1000 whp in 1st gear and go launch it... let me know. Thanks.

Oh and video it :)

Its been a while that I have gotten excited at seeing a car pic .... but that side shot !!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU !!!!!

How are the mechanics vs the Gallardo, in terms of coping with the power?

If anyone can R&D the transmission appropriately, it's definitely UGR. I'm certain they won't release their 1250 whp package until they are sure it's "reliable"...I can't wait for that. Kevin any ETA on reliable 1250 stage 3 setups?

Peter

If anyone can R&D the transmission appropriately, it's definitely UGR. I'm certain they won't release their 1250 whp package until they are sure it's "reliable"...I can't wait for that. Kevin any ETA on reliable 1250 stage 3 setups?

Peter

+1

Stage 3? you know you're probably going to go with Stage 3, sell after 2-3 months, purchase another, go with 1R, sell after getting back from UGR, get another then go with Stage 3 lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...