Special Offer - Testing Quicksilver Titanium for the Huracan

James@SPE

Hello Lambopower!

For those of you looking to improve upon the sound, performance and weight of your Huracan, we have an excellent opportunity for you. We in cooperation with Quicksilver are looking to bring in a Huracan for an install of their ######-Sport system for the Huracan. Special pricing along with free installation will be offered. All we need on your end will be using your car to create the appropriate video footage for Quicksilver to use. All of this will be taken care of at our location here in City of Industry, California.

DETAILS

An ultra light weight system that has more efficient flow and shows a noticeable improvement in throttle response whilst enhancing the sound.

The system is designed to work with the engine, so at lower revs the sound can remain relatively civilized and at higher revs it provides much more presence and volume.

KEY FEATURES

- An elitist sports car sound.

- Designed to be much lighter to aid performance.

- Improved throttle response.

- Benefits all areas of performance.

WEIGHT

Factory Exhaust - 30.4 Kilos ~ 67 lbs

QuickSilver System - 11.4 Kilos ~ 25 lbs

Please contact me either here on LP, [email protected] or give me a call at (626)333-5398. This exhaust is ready to come our way from the UK. We just need a Huracan owner that wants to add some personality to his car.

QS-LM610T-WEB.jpg

QS-LM610T-DETAIL-2-WEB.jpg

QS-LM610T-DETAIL-1-WEB.jpg

QS-LM610T-FIT-1-WEB.jpg

Rory

I had some one call on Friday but I may have taken their number down incorrectly lol. He was quite interested. I am surprised as well though. The Huracan is so quiet stock and this takes care of it with no issue :)