Gallardo priceing all over the place, help!

Bboone83

First time buyer looking at 2005 black G 6 speed, clear bonnet, exhaust, cat delete, tune, high flow filters, RWD conversion (parts come with sale to make AWD), seems to be clean paint and interior. Have most service records. Current owner has had for one year and previous owner is unreachable. 46k miles.

Asking 85k, local dealer offered him 70k. What would you guys pay given the info provided.

There is a lot that goes into buying a car and everyone has different priorities and budgets.

Personally I would pay more and buy a low mile car which will save you money in the long run.

There is a lot that goes into buying a car and everyone has different priorities and budgets.

Personally I would pay more and buy a low mile car which will save you money in the long run.

If the price is right, there is no issue with a properly maintained high mileage car. Quite a few people with double that mileage that have had minimal maintenance costs. Plus it's a manual.

First time buyer looking at 2005 black G 6 speed, clear bonnet, exhaust, cat delete, tune, high flow filters, RWD conversion (parts come with sale to make AWD), seems to be clean paint and interior. Have most service records. Current owner has had for one year and previous owner is unreachable. 46k miles.

Asking 85k, local dealer offered him 70k. What would you guys pay given the info provided.

Even with a new clutch, $85k is on the high side!

Can you get a clutch read on a manual like you can for an e-gear with LARA?

I dont think 85k sounds that bad to be honest, but if the clutch is a question mark offer 82k expecting to have to spend 3-5k on a clutch

Sounds like my old G! Where is it from and how many owners total? Very interested to hear if someone would take $70k on one even with that many miles; that's got to be the lowest I've ever heard of one selling for.

Sounds like my old G! Where is it from and how many owners total? Very interested to hear if someone would take $70k on one even with that many miles; that's got to be the lowest I've ever heard of one selling for.

It's from Maryland, previous owner lived inflorida but had it stored in Charlotte where he has a second house. It's had 5 total owners and car fax shows wreak in 06 with second owner. Said disabling wreak. Ran into concrete barrier. No service records showing who repaired it. It's 05 black with black and Carmel interior, 6 speed. Anyone know if it?

image.jpg

It's from Maryland, previous owner lived inflorida but had it stored in Charlotte where he has a second house. It's had 5 total owners and car fax shows wreak in 06 with second owner. Said disabling wreak. Ran into concrete barrier. No service records showing who repaired it. It's 05 black with black and Carmel interior, 6 speed. Anyone know if it?

Btw if anyone knows of a 6 speed G, clear Bennett, and good service records under 90k, let me know. I get that's its a long shot but this car is great except it's service record and car fax report. Also note the current owner said a dealership offered him 70k. Not sure in relation to open market value but would like to hear everyone's knowledge! Thanks guys!

It's cheap because of the carfax. I don't think manual $90k gallardos exist unless it's an 04 with super high mileage and needing fixes...

It's cheap because of the carfax. I don't think manual $90k gallardos exist unless it's an 04 with super high mileage and needing fixes...

Here is mine....thinking of selling for right offer.

6-Speed manual 76XX miles....Giallo Midas tri-coat.

20131006_121344.jpg

Thanks for the post Odyssey! Love the year, the 6speed, miles are ok, color doesn't work. My good friend has the exact same color. I swore I wouldnt. Get that color. You have interior pics? What would you take right now for it?

Lol, you have to know Brett :icon_mrgreen: He has no filter for his excitement;)

LOL if I remember right....didn't you swear the same thing...? ;)