MISSING 670-4SV Found!!

toyroy2003

I always knew there were 3 "6 speed Manual" 6704-SV cars in the USA, mine, the White big wing out of Texas that Ben now has and 1 other White 6 speed with "small Wing". I knew it was special order and it was delivered and dis-appeared.

Well I was a lucky guy this last week. It was offered to me out of a private collection in NY,NY. One owner finished in Satin Mat White, 6 speed, small wing and sticker with ONLY 584 miles on the clock.

I have purchased the car and it was loaded on a transport this last Friday en-route to me, I cant wait!!

I also have a brand new OEM BIG wing that could go on the car if so desired.

post-23696-1416240958_thumb.png

post-23696-1416241008_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1416241019.jpg

post-23696-1416241028_thumb.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy, fantastic find. Glad you have it; someone who loves and appreciates the rarity of this beast.

I thought the second white 6-speed SV in the USA was one that was turned into a track car by the owner in the south (Texas?).

So all of the manuals in the US are White?

Roy, fantastic find. Glad you have it; someone who loves and appreciates the rarity of this beast.

I thought the second white 6-speed SV in the USA was one that was turned into a track car by the owner in the south (Texas?).

Yes, I was advised the same, that the "last" 6 speed ended up being a track car...but was never able to confirm it..so I think it was not correct. We now KNOW all 3 SV cars for the USA>

Absolutely stunning.

Please post more photos!!

Once it lands here, probably after Thanksgiving it will get a full PRO Photo shot...

So all of the manuals in the US are White?

Correct, two in Satin/Mat white and mine in Bianco Isis or Gloss/snow white. (currently wrapped in 50th anniversary Mat Yellow)