STOLEN: '13 Lamborghini Superleggera rims

Chin.Up

This might be a long stretch but our storage secant got broken into here in Edmonton, Alberta Canada the other night and various things were stolen including 2013 Lamborghini Superleggera rims.

The city of Edmonton police has posted this up on their Facebook page as well. https://www.facebook.com/edmontonpoliceserv...e=1&theater

They were on Pirelli P Zero Corsa tires.

Asking anyone in Canada or USA to keep an eye out that anything familar that might pop up on ebay, kijiji, craigslist... etc. Never know, any help could be good help.

Thanks

Jeff

They look exactly like this:

post-127685-1416436091.jpg

Brutal, I hate shit like this. On the flip side hopefully this is the golden egg that gets them caught, pretty difficult to sell SL wheels under the radar I imagine.

Sucks for sure, I will keep my eyes open and hopefully will find them and i like the pic of the dog in your avatar. If i put shades on my husky she would look just like that.

Thanks guys. It is difficult to sell wheels like that especially anywhere from where I am. Hopefully they are dumb enough to list it up though, fingers crossed.

Sucks for sure, I will keep my eyes open and hopefully will find them and i like the pic of the dog in your avatar. If i put shades on my husky she would look just like that.

Yes, it's a pretty awesome picture. Try it out with her.

Only crappy thing about the publicity is if the crooks see it on the news they might hold off on trying to sell them. Edmontons taken such a slide in the last few years.

sorry to hear this happened, thats really horrible.

i would assume its going to be quite tough to sell lambo rims without someone getting suspicious.

at least this didnt happen while the rims were still on your car. finding your car on bricks is heart breaking

Total bummer and what a violation of your personal space. Sorry you went through this. On the bright side Lambo put the SL wheels on every special G they ever made it seems like so you should be able to source new ones if needed! :eusa_dance:

• 2 weeks later...
Total bummer and what a violation of your personal space. Sorry you went through this. On the bright side Lambo put the SL wheels on every special G they ever made it seems like so you should be able to source new ones if needed! :eusa_dance:

I have only seen those wheels on the 570-SL and STS, I can't think of any other special edition which came equipped with them.

I have only seen those wheels on the 570-SL and STS, I can't think of any other special edition which came equipped with them.

SL

Performante

STS

Squadra Corsa

Blancpain

I guess technically those are all 570 derivatives. I swear they also showed up on a few show cars lambo took around.

Blacpain has different wheels (early SL) and the others are all technically 570 variants, the 570 wheels are quite hard to come by and they cost a pretty penny when you do find them, it's truly a shame they got stolen!

I have a set from my 2013 Performante with tires, about 200 miles on them, that I may sell if you need a source.