Most Powerful Lamborghini on Pump Gas

D.Wiggs

Thanks Alan! :lol2:

And, BTW, I've been waiting to hear back about sponsoring for over 2 years! :lol2:

I'll keep posting updates as we continue to break our record. :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will you be doing any video'd races? Planning to attend any of the racing events?

(Also, why is the quick reply button non existent for this thread)

I could make 2000 on pump if I wanted... shit may blow up but I could make it on the dyno lol

My offer still stands to any other lambo or GTR... pump vs pump 60-180...

I will race you for $299k :)

Will you be doing any video'd races? Planning to attend any of the racing events?

Designed this way to pay homage to the timeline of the build.

Ok... If I win you going to give me 299k :)

More like I buy "something" for $299k and then you race me in your car (or Tundra as it may be) for $299k. Perfect!

:iamwithstupid: I thought something was off!

Definitely. Now that we're exceeding expectations, this Winter will be all about perfecting every aspect of what we've done.

I'm sure we'll end up at some races, particularly if clients want to take their vehicles.

We are expanding so quickly and so massively that it's been a full time job just staying on top of that so racing hasn't been very high on my list.

More like I buy "something" for $299k and then you race me in your car (or Tundra as it may be) for $299k. Perfect!

F that... I don't think anything will beat my car from 60-180 on the street.

David did you gain any knowledge from tuning the p1 that helped you? Tap the ICU or anything?

I know the owner to the P1 in OH as well, it was cleared up on the P1's Instagram that CTD never tuned anything on their car. The P1 was just there to visit and some photo shoot.

I know the owner to the P1 in OH as well, it was cleared up on the P1's Instagram that CTD never tuned anything on their car. The P1 was just there to visit and some photo shoot.

:lol2: No one at CTD ever claimed to be tuning the car, but thank you, as always, for the irrelevant and misinformed post. :icon_thumleft:

:lol2: No one at CTD ever claimed to be tuning the car, but thank you, as always, for the irrelevant and misinformed post. :icon_thumleft:

Replying to Assman's question DoucheWigg!

Replying to Assman's question DoucheWigg!

Oh poor poor Andy...

It's Wiggs not Wigg for one. And two, he asked David, not Andy. I can see why this might have confused you; they do look exactly alike.

Better luck next time.

Oh poor poor Andy...

It's Wiggs not Wigg for one. And two, he asked David, not Andy. I can see why this might have confused you; they do look exactly alike.

Better luck next time.

Im good with being "poor poor"...as long as you're "rich"!

Winner you are fosho! :icon_thumleft:

Good job on still being below UGR after 8 years of development (oh wait, was it supposed to be 8 weeks?). I mean, look at that dyno plot. Looks ridiculous with all those hills and valleys. You could drink tequila on that cleavage

Good job on still being below UGR after 8 years of development (oh wait, was it supposed to be 8 weeks?). I mean, look at that dyno plot. Looks ridiculous with all those hills and valleys. You could drink tequila on that cleavage

Dwiggs, congrats on getting the car running good.

I'm sure it's fast but you don't even need to race any other lambos or goto an event to see if your in the running as the "fastest pump gas Lamborghini". I'd argue myself, Duhawks, or maybe HoustonT have documented vbox times 93 octane times which are all independent and you can do all this in one afternoon to compare.

60-130mph under 4 seconds

100-150mph under 3.5 seconds and your in the running, not the winner but I'd say if you do these then you are in the top percentile on pump gas which is goal. The fastest could depend on slope, temperature, density, etc... I give you the points for just being close.

Take a video filling up on 93 octane before the runs if you want to be fair. I can do this with you too on my way home from work one day this week so we compare apples to apples.

Dwiggs, congrats on getting the car running good.

I'm sure it's fast but you don't even need to race any other lambos or goto an event to see if your in the running as the "fastest pump gas Lamborghini". I'd argue myself, Duhawks, or maybe HoustonT have documented vbox times 93 octane times which are all independent and you can do all this in one afternoon to compare.

60-130mph under 4 seconds

100-150mph under 3.5 seconds and your in the running, not the winner but I'd say if you do these then you are in the top percentile on pump gas which is goal. The fastest could depend on slope, temperature, density, etc... I give you the points for just being close.

Take a video filling up on 93 octane before the runs if you want to be fair. I can do this with you too on my way home from work one day this week so we compare apples to apples.

Thanks! I will definitely VBOX the car but it will be awhile with Winter now here.

Just to be clear, I haven't yet said anything about speed, only power. And given that I'm RWD and a 6-speed, times will not be apples to apples with everyone.

6spd rear wheel drive and this much power, your right that it's going to be tough to pilot that car!

It's hard enough for me in FL to get enough runway to test this out and the weather is a lot better then up there right now. Godspeed and be careful when you get back in the road.

Everyone on the street thinks there mustang is fast but I sometimes want to ask them if they have even been through the qualify rounds to see if they are safe enough and have even driven close to any reasonable VBOX times. Keep us up to date. I'm a UGR fan but I do like to see big numbers on lambos.

6spd rear wheel drive and this much power, your right that it's going to be tough to pilot that car!

It's hard enough for me in FL to get enough runway to test this out and the weather is a lot better then up there right now. Godspeed and be careful when you get back in the road.

Everyone on the street thinks there mustang is fast but I sometimes want to ask them if they have even been through the qualify rounds to see if they are safe enough and have even driven close to any reasonable VBOX times. Keep us up to date. I'm a UGR fan but I do like to see big numbers on lambos.

:icon_thumleft:

You got it!