My latest toy (non Lambo)

Night Life

I thought that some of you might appreciate my latest toy, just arrived in time for Xmas :)

Don't worry I'm still an Lambo guy through and through, I just like having my cake and eating it too, or having a blonde and brunette, or sometimes I feel like a nut sometimes I don't, use what ever analogy you wish :D

I will never sell the Diablo Roadster, but I will cheat on her :P

Actually with the prices of the Diablo starting to rise I will semi retire my DR, meaning no more of those long trips or track events. I needed a car that had as much luggage space as the Diablo, as much power, and one that I could modify over the years, and had to be vertible. I almost bought an LP-640 roadster but I could not get past that horrible horrible top. I consider an LP-560 spyder but when I saw both the Gallardo and the 430 spider the Ferrari had way more of an aggressive presance, so my choice was clear.

Until the Aventador Roadster prices fall within my price range then goodbye Ferrari :D

Anyways here she is.

f_arrival_001.JPG

f_arrival_002.JPG

f_arrival_006.JPG

f_arrival_015.JPG

Ferrari_F_40_arrival_008.JPG

IMG_2651.JPG

f_arrival_019.JPG

IMG_2652.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

Man that is a good looking car! 430s usually don't do anything for me but that one has a lot going for it. Be interesting to hear your review once you can drive it.

Thanks everyone, I know it's not everyones cup of tea, but if you have never driven one do yourself a favor and do so, quite a machine.

Great looking 430! Must have been a handful in that snow
Actually I was shocked at how well it drove on snow, it has a dummy snow setting for me :)

Nice. That Sask snow though haha!

Any plans for mods so far? Was it a US car?

Oh my yes lol, will be getting stripes on car black with yellow center, ordered full carbon fiber air intakes, carbon fiber custom rear spoiler, spring time will be adding the Fabspeed high performance exhaust potentually adding 60 HP for a tidy output of 550HP :monkeyleft:

Yes US car from SoCal

AWESOME!!!!! I'm so excited for you. She looks like a very nice 430 even if its boring silver lol JJ

I can't wait to see your LED light upgrade thread and your upgraded stereo thread :)

Enjoy Lambro!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!! I'm so excited for you. She looks like a very nice 430 even if its boring silver lol JJ

I can't wait to see your LED light upgrade thread and your upgraded stereo thread :)

Enjoy Lambro!!!!!!

Thanks Ryan :icon_thumleft: hows your new baby ? send some pics to the boys they are all dying to hear about it, especially Allan, I think he's next lol

Love the pick up! Congrats man. Now take it out for a spin with the top down.

172c948d040bb134958588ba06cfcf4a.image.3

HA ha ha ha love the graph, it's spot on :D