Christmas Ideas For Us

GARY JAVO

I'm sure a lot of us fall into the "guy that has it all" category. Every year I have family members that want to get me something that I will enjoy, but I have a hard time coming up with anything. Post some affordable ideas.

An island.

An affordable island.

Really I can never think of anything either. Usually gift cards. Maybe you have a side hobby with sports? How about a FitBit or other activity bracelet?

Edit: On a side note, my dad is the same way...swear to god like 2 years ago I asked him what he wanted for Christmas and he said, I dunno, how about some socks? My sisters and mom I usually never have a problem shopping for but my dad is always tough to think of something good.

Agreed, crap you can use... I tell ppl every year I dont NEED anything.... no sense them buying something that will sit in a closet. GF usually gets me a Top Gear subscription which works. I bought myslef the Balboni book which would be a great gift for a car guy..... otherwise...razors and socks

There are some affordable "drones" out there that are a lot of fun to fly around. The least expensive ones fly for 15 min or so and don't have cameras, if you spend a little more you can get one with a camera. They're entertaining at any price point and many people don't have one.

Great! Cant wait to see what I get!

The reason why I am good at it is because I know what people want :icon_mrgreen:

Ok, for you, I'd get something Countach related preferably from Japan and a I HATE Obama t-shirt to go with it!

Your Welcome...

(*****SKIP TO 3 MINUTE MARK*****)

Chris Harris will think that's the best thing since sliced bread!