Chris Harris drives the LaF

Gilligan740

So nothing bad to say about this car besides its name...I have a feeling that if you give him anything that drifts..he'll love it.

don't get me wrong, the car is great..its sick..but the only thing new that i learnt from this video is how the spoiler actually works, nothing else.

I don't doubt the fact that the LaF is absolutley amazing, but I can't trust road tests of Ferrari test cars since they're probally alot different from the cars the final customer get, and the reviewer is probally controlled aswell. I find it absolutley ridiculous the way Ferrari threatens customers with not selling them cars in the future if they race their cars against the competition, or lending their cars out to reviewers. Ferrari makes absolutley amazing cars, but seems so scared and afraid to the competition to a ridiculous level.

They try to control their customers in a similar way to North Korea....

Still i want a ThethetheFerrari, badly!!!!

I was waiting for a comparison to the P1, but it didn't come. I went back and watched his video of the P1, and if it means anything, he seemed to be babbling more incoherently while driving the P1.

It would be a dream to drive both cars back to back and have an honest to goodness comparison. On specs alone the LaLaLa should be the quicker of the two.

The LaF has grown on me alot in looks and performance but it is still an F-car. Hard to get excited about it due to the overlords there and their insistence on prepping cars for track and then for street.

And yes Harris drifts and drifts and drifts and it gets old.