This is how you Ad Personam

w8yne

Absolutely stunning, thought I would share with you all!

Another

Come one man you have to give us more than just that! We need to full photo shoot!

Come one man you have to give us more than just that! We need to full photo shoot!

There will be more to come! It was a quick delivery so didn't have time for a shoot.

I see it is perforated....is it heated and cooled? ;)

It could be :icon_mrgreen:

The Aventador interior must look insane the orange leather needs to be seen in real life to be appreciated, I can't wait to see more photos!

I like it but I don't love it. Needs a darker shade of grey and black wheels.

The idea is to keep the wheels the same color as the car, to give it a classic one color look. Black wheels would have been too distracting. Everyone has seen matte grey/white/black........this is the very first silver.

You have to see it in person, the two colors compliment each other. It's perfect!

The idea is to keep the wheels the same color as the car, to give it a classic one color look. Black wheels would have been too distracting. Everyone has seen matte grey/white/black........this is the very first silver.

You have to see it in person, the two colors compliment each other. It's perfect!

Wheels are perfect!

THAT AVENTADOR ROADSTER IS COOL, AND IMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT FORTIS IS THE BEST AD PERSONAM OF ALL TIME!!!!