SE30 Jota

SAMLAMBO

I do not like this color combo and there is too much yellow – like the wheels and gauges. I personally prefer the Jota to the GT.

Incredible how the market can change so quickly, today any Countach is worth more than this Jota.

I don't like the color combo. Only one picture of the engine... in my opinion, the engine is the heart of this car.

Agreed, they interior should have been left all blue.

It is a real Jota, I actually saw the car at its UK launch at Porsche GB (the importer at the time) in 1995 - the interior isn't quiet so bright in reality, and does look rather nice.

If I had the cash, I'd buy it - its RHD (one of only 12 SE's) and its one of 2 UK RHD Jota's

Last SE sold in the UK for £188k, and is now viewed (imo) as a good deal, so £300k isn't so much more.

Last SE sold in the UK for £188k, and is now viewed (imo) as a good deal, so £300k isn't so much more.

And that was in about October 2013; the market has gone up a lot since then. If this Jota wasn't such a funny colour scheme it'd be snapped up by now at £300K.

And that was in about October 2013; the market has gone up a lot since then. If this Jota wasn't such a funny colour scheme it'd be snapped up by now at £300K.

Actually its only the interior which can be reupholstered back to its original state right?

Actually its only the interior which can be reupholstered back to its original state right?

I don't know for sure, the advert says "has been completely restored by the factory and has a totally original specification"

If that interior really is original specification (I think it may well be apart from the gear knob which used to be black), you wouldn't want to remove it. But could you live with it?

The exhaust doesn't look very OEM. And it's a shame somebody's cut through the carbon storage box behind the driver's seat to fit a speaker. I guess that could be replaced though.

Still, I don't disagree that it's a good price; just I personally couldn't buy a car in that colour scheme. If the car was in 30 purple I think it would have sold by now.

I don't know for sure, the advert says "has been completely restored by the factory and has a totally original specification"

If that interior really is original specification (I think it may well be apart from the gear knob which used to be black), you wouldn't want to remove it. But could you live with it?

The exhaust doesn't look very OEM. And it's a shame somebody's cut through the carbon storage box behind the driver's seat to fit a speaker. I guess that could be replaced though.

Still, I don't disagree that it's a good price; just I personally couldn't buy a car in that colour scheme. If the car was in 30 purple I think it would have sold by now.

Doubt it's the original factory condition in that colour. Plus point is even if it isn't im sure it can be replaced and same goes for the speaker board.

Would I buy it? If I was in the UK I would throw in my offer after taking a look at the car.

The seller also has for sale my friends LP640 from Singapore and mentions that it's got the SV kit on it which it isn't. It's the Premier 4509 kit on it.