What made you fall in love with Lamborghini?

Luxeous

Haha it still doesn't sink in that I have one....and it's been 6 years! As lame as this may sound it pushes me to work harder. Sitting in one is such a privilege let alone owning one. A couple thousand in a world of billions of people! I watch the youtube video of the Lamborghini factory once a month... watching all the craftsmen and women hand assembling all the components... it's a surreal thing. It's not a car... a Toyota Corolla is a car and its not fair to label the two with the same word. It changes your whole way of life.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lambo being one of the only ones putting up the good fight to Ferrari. The story, the look, the sound!

My classmate's dad rolled up to school in one and gave some good revs. Yes, it brought all the schoolkids to the yard

6yrs old..Cannonball run in the movie theatre with my dad....Obsessed for life

mom bought me a Countach toy car for me when I was 4years old..just a cheap toy Countach made in China..was originally red color but i play with it too much the paint started to peel off..

fast forward another 7years later i saw my first real Lambo..this was pics of the first Lambo i saw..was a Silver Diablo SV

348.jpg

349.jpg

i immediately went home and painted my red countach silver with a sharpie marker..and also painted the windows black (to give it a tint)

I never really knew what a Lambo was until i saw my first Diablo in person...then i found out my first toy car was actually a Lambo Countach from watching a Jackie Chan film.. :icon_mrgreen:

20years later i still have my Countach..my mom had forced me to throw away all my old toys..but i told her i wanted to keep this Countach as it meant alot to me..its just sitting in my drawer now..i've just taken a picture of it attached below.

1zvxun6.jpg

1. Countach when I was a kid.

2. The Lambo owners and enthusiasts I've met since I started looking for my first Lambo 6 years ago. The op of this thread is one of those people, as well as the person who bought Luxeous' first Lambo. Small world.

Looks like you need to send it to George Evans for a refresh ;)

Was a kid with my family on our way to the beach in the Carolinas and my Dad pointed out a red Diablo driving beside us. It was a hook, line, and sinker back then and still is to this day!

Saw a white Countach as a kid when I was leaving breakfast with my parents. My mom asked the owner if I could look at the car and he offered for me to sit in it! White one white - I climbed in carefully and grabbed the wheel and was hooked. That day changed my life. From that moment on I had to have one.

Actually, fell in love with Lambo after seeing this thread, thinking what the hell, let me buy one and see what are you raving about :)