• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, yes ADV..

xlarge.jpg

streetking, could you please advise the exact sizing front and rear? I'm dealing with a guy in America who is being very helpful and I am getting confused with the different options of wheels that ADV make! There are too many!!!!!

And that your wheels are ADV 5.0 and not ADV 5?

Are they ADV5.0 MV2 SL?

And your supplier and contact details?

Thanks

streetking, could you please advise the exact sizing front and rear? I'm dealing with a guy in America who is being very helpful and I am getting confused with the different options of wheels that ADV make! There are too many!!!!!

And that your wheels are ADV 5.0 and not ADV 5?

Are they ADV5.0 MV2 SL?

And your supplier and contact details?

Thanks

ADV5.0 MV.2 CS series wheels. 20x9f 21x12.5R Talk to Jordan@ADV1 Wheels or Ted@ EVS Motors.

Beautiful. But the only car I had my eye on in the entire collection is that Green Trans Am! I'd do whatever i could to own that thing!

Thank you, it's by far the most favorite car I own and my Son's as well :)

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

badass! I just bought a RS Roadster Shop build 540ci 67 chevelle that is on its way to me.

post-2228-1420237337_thumb.jpg

Ive made no secret of the fact that I am not a big fan of american muscle but DAMN. That is one sweet ride! In love the pillarless windows and those wheels. I'd rock that in a second.

Ive made no secret of the fact that I am not a big fan of american muscle but DAMN. That is one sweet ride! In love the pillarless windows and those wheels. I'd rock that in a second.

i feel the same, but after going to sema i feel completely different. its amazing what some of these builders have accomplished

thx bud! ill post more pics when she arrives!

Very kool, I know that car.. You will love it!

:icon_thumleft: thank you!

this will be my first resto-mod american muscle car, i hear it can be very addicting.

I'm right behind Mac-n-it with the love for this resto mod craze! It's growing on me.

:icon_thumleft: when you see a 40 year old car that handles and performs like todays sports cars, thats very impressive to me!

ADV5.0 MV.2 CS series wheels. 20x9f 21x12.5R Talk to Jordan@ADV1 Wheels or Ted@ EVS Motors.

Thank you, it's by far the most favorite car I own and my Son's as well :)

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Your son is following in your foot steps of good taste. The car is perfect in every way.

Beautiful collection!!! Are the ADV1 wheels black or grey? I love the wheels I think Ill get those for the Aventador.

They are a dark grey. I had ADV's on my Aventador also..

xlarge.jpg