FS: Carbon Fiber 6 piece body kit for Gallardo

cbucgo

This is a 6 piece full carbon fiber body kit including fenders that I acquired when I purchased my 04 Gallardo. I purchased the car from a good friend and was told this is an authentic Lamborghini prototype kit that he imported from Italy. It is one of 4 that were made. He paid $10k new plus shipping/customs fees. It was painted to match my car and installed for a month before taken off and went with a different carbon set up. The kit is in excellent condition and if you have a silver car it is ready to bolt on. Asking $7,500. Located in Fredericksburg, VA. Please call Jason @ (540) 848-2825. I would prefer local pickup but it can be shipped at the buyers expense.

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

image5.JPG

image6.JPG

image7.JPG

image8.JPG

image9.JPG

image10.JPG

image11.JPG

image12.JPG

A picture of the kit on your car would be of great help and leave a lot less to the imagination.

I'm sorry but I don't have any pictures of it on the car. It has been sitting in the shop for about 3 years. I didn't want to part with it but I have no use for all my extra parts so I'm going to start selling them.

A picture of the kit on your car would be of great help and leave a lot less to the imagination.