Cubans legal to bring home

minty99z

Only if you're traveling from cuba....

Closer.... closer...

Only if you're traveling from cuba....

Closer.... closer...

Sounds like it will be Cuban goods brought back from any country (even Canada). $100 doesn't get you very much though.

Good news for sure. Hopefully full on mail order will be available soon.

Sounds like it will be Cuban goods brought back from any country (even Canada). $100 doesn't get you very much though.

Good news for sure. Hopefully full on mail order will be available soon.

And for that I am stoked.... Although I wonder if customs will "passively relax" about it now... kind of like, "What's the point, fcuk it." when they catch them. Who knows.

And for that I am stoked.... Although I wonder if customs will "passively relax" about it now... kind of like, "What's the point, fcuk it." when they catch them. Who knows.

I sure hope so. I'm itching for a box of H. Upmann No. 2's.

We will see. My brother has two work trips to Canada in the next month. He's driving to Toronto this weekend and now has a shopping list. :icon_mrgreen:

looks like im going to be bring some back!

are these rules effective immediately?

I have been able to get them all along at my place in Mexico, never understood the intrigue. They are good, but I have had just as good with other non Cuban brands. With the ban being lifted, I think the mystique will be gone and they will lose popularity. The forbidden aspect made them more interesting.

I have been able to get them all along at my place in Mexico, never understood the intrigue. They are good, but I have had just as good with other non Cuban brands. With the ban being lifted, I think the mystique will be gone and they will lose popularity. The forbidden aspect made them more interesting.

Exactly. The "you can't do that" label gets far more people than the quality. A friends dad brought us some, and to be honest, while decent, it wouldn't be the one I run to to smoke again. I, like yourself found others I prefer more.

But on a more important note, Prez limp dick didn't secure any provisions to help the people of Cuba or promote democracy, or hold the blood lusting Castros accountable. He just cozied up to some more communist dictators that love to tell their people what to do. I suppose they are kindred spirits.

But on a more important note, Prez limp dick didn't secure any provisions to help the people of Cuba or promote democracy, or hold the blood lusting Castros accountable. He just cozied up to some more communist dictators that love to tell their people what to do. I suppose they are kindred spirits.

2 communist peas in a pod.

• 1 month later...

updated on the CBP website

"Purchasing Cuban-orgin cigars and/or Cuban-origin rum or other Cuban-origin alcohol over the internet or while in a third country (i.e. not Cuba) remains prohibited. "

:iamwithstupid: