Audi RS-7 runs low 10s....

FikseSTS

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just realized that is faster than everything but the Mac in your signature.

Wow, that is something. Faster than the STS and the ford gt. Crazy.

I agree, best DD ever is the RS6 Avant I really can't fault the car! Very impressive.

I don't know why Audi doesn't put DCTs behind that magic V8TT, does anyone here know

the reason ?

I agree, best DD ever is the RS6 Avant I really can't fault the car! Very impressive.

I don't know why Audi doesn't put DCTs behind that magic V8TT, does anyone here know

the reason ?

The S7 and S6 have the DCT with the 4.0TT. The extra torque is the main reason the RS versions got the auto from what I've heard.

The S7 and S6 have the DCT with the 4.0TT. The extra torque is the main reason the RS versions got the auto from what I've heard.

Strange, just because of the torque, I wish they will put that engine in the upcoming R8, I think it would be a great move!

Strange, just because of the torque, I wish they will put that engine in the upcoming R8, I think it would be a great move!

Agree completely. The differentiation would be welcomed by both sides of the fence and they already have it in the parts bin. I think torque is still a big concern for the DCTs, unfortunately. But THAT R8 would be amazing. Perhaps too good for Italy.

I've got APR tune on my S8, which I love, but that vid is insane.

One may think what would happen if APR starts tuning UGR TTs, lol

I think I'm going to go drive one of these this week to see for myself. Who knows, maybe I'll get over the rear end once I get behind the wheel.

I think I'm going to go drive one of these this week to see for myself. Who knows, maybe I'll get over the rear end once I get behind the wheel.

I bet you will be impressed!

RS7 is just awesome. I just love Audi, their cars are awesome. Everyone wishes to own a great luxury car like Audi, but everyone cannot afford to buy it. But no worries, their are various dealers which deals in used luxury cars. Now you can easily buy used Audi Cars india, and that too at an affordable price.

So why waiting, go for it.

performance wise no comparison, plus the Panamera is just such an old design and ugly....

How does the rs7 stack up against the Panamera turbo? Anyone driven both?

performance wise no comparison, plus the Panamera is just such an old design and ugly....

Yeah I don't love the rear end of either, but I dislike the RS7 less. lol

RS7 looks much better while it's moving. I would almost say I like it more than an S8 while they are rolling. But parked, it's the other way around. Dunno why

RS7 looks much better while it's moving. I would almost say I like it more than an S8 while they are rolling. But parked, it's the other way around. Dunno why

Yeah when they are moving the RS7 looks great...especially from a rear 3/4 view.

Can we all agree that Porsche should just make this and call it a day?

porsche-panamera-sport-turismo-concept-side.jpg

What the hell is that?

The official name is like Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo e-hybrid Concept or something crazy like that. Came out a few years ago. Allan even got pics of it driving around LA.

The official name is like Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo e-hybrid Concept or something crazy like that. Came out a few years ago. Allan even got pics of it driving around LA.

If the panamera looked like that, they would have had 10x the sales.