FS: 2001 6.0 VI

megachad

Alright guys, I wasn't going to post this up but I have an opportunity coming up to start my own dealership in the industry I am in. So I am looking at selling my prized VI 6.0

Most of you know about the extensive history on this car with the full resto that Limey did on the car. As well I have done the quicksilver headers to replace the poorly designed factory manifolds.

The car is not 100% perfect. None of them are, but i would think this car comes as close as any 6.0 out there.

passenger door access button is sticky

fuel gauge is intermittent ( i think its a ground just haven't looked into it yet)

when doing the resto i think Limey used vinyl instead of leather on the passenger air bag cover. I have yet to see another 6.0 to see if it is the factory material or not, but I don't think it is.. Very easy and inexpensive fix.

the doors are not 100% aligned properly. I had a body shop align them almost exact, but i imagine someone that knows lambo could do a little better.

The front bumper had the carbon painted over before I got the car

Now that that is out of the way, here are the great things about this car.

The paint is exceptional. Looks brand new and has inviszishield on the entire front end

The wheels look 100% brand new. (heck the entire car looks brand new)

The car starts right up without hesitation even in cold weather

The power this car lays down is nuts. Even as AWD it pulls harder and is faster than my 2wd murci. I have the 2wd SV stub axles to make this car RWD but i have not installed them.

I have removed the rear bumper, but I have the bumper and it can easily be re-installed without ever knowing it was off. Being such, i have some custom made tips on the car right now, and I have the original tips as well. It has customer made grilling that is in place of where the bumper slides into the rear

When Limey restored the car he did a lightweight flywheel and a kevlar clutch. As well all the bolt ons (starter alt, etc.) were refurbished.

the under carriage of the car looks brand new

all the shocks were refurbished..

every nut and bolt was taken out and anodized. Car still looks amazing. I have never had the car out in inclement weather, not even rain.

Car has 49000 miles. I am not currently driving it because of weather.

I am not going to post up a price for everyone to scrutinize or argue value etc.. Just know It is as fair a number out there on anything remotely comparable. Probably one of the least expensive 6.0's available.

If you are truly in the market for a very nice custom color 6.0 please PM me. I have extensive info and pictures on the car. I am not in a must sale position so this isn't some sort of liquidation.

I think we all know where the market is headed on these 6.0's.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome car, good luck with sale. If you had listed it before I bought my 570 I probably would have snatched it up. I think anyone looking at a Diablo 6.0 would have to look long and hard for a better driver car with the extensive restoration Limey did.

What a stunning beast. I love it.

GLWS !

:icon_thumleft:

Oh man what a beast!!
:icon_thumleft:

Awesome car, good luck with sale. If you had listed it before I bought my 570 I probably would have snatched it up. I think anyone looking at a Diablo 6.0 would have to look long and hard for a better driver car with the extensive restoration Limey did.

:iamwithstupid: It's a great Diablo. It has a great soul. If it doesn't go to a good home, it won't be leaving mine. :icon_mrgreen:

Timing was just a little off it seems.. Love the 570 though!!! What a great Lambo.!

Stunning, GLWS :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Fortis

GLWS. I don't imagine this not getting snatched up!

Thanks Chipster. There is a potential already, but he has some things to string together.

Would you mind pm me the price please

sent

Love it dude, good luck with the sale!

Thanks man :icon_thumleft:

Wow sad to see it go, but in the long run you will be better off. GLWS!

Please PM price. Thanks.

done

Worst thread ever....

Seriously good luck with the sale and good luck with the dealership!

agreed.. lol.. thank you. I am selling my coach as well. Really want to make this happen

Why isn't this sold yet??

hahaha.. I have had a ton of requests.. it'll work out for someone shortly i am sure.

Can you please PM your price.

Thanks.

on its way

Wow sad to see it go, but in the long run you will be better off. GLWS!

I think so. I actually will probably make less money the first couple years.. but the independence will be worth it's weight in gold.

Good luck Chad its a stunning car and I've seen how much you've loved that baby. Its a tough decision to sell the Lambo, so I'm wishing you the best of luck in your new endeavour.

Good luck Chad its a stunning car and I've seen how much you've loved that baby. Its a tough decision to sell the Lambo, so I'm wishing you the best of luck in your new endeavour.

it is a difficult decision. especially when i know i'll probably never be able to replace her for the same value. Thank you, i appreciate the positive feedback from everyone. I just have a couple T's to cross and I's to dot, and I should be able to move forward. I am going to take someone over instead of start from the ground up. That way the stress of starting everything and hiring employees etc. won't be there. I'll just have to come in and do what I do best and it'll all work out great. I have been involved with these guys for years, so it should be pretty seamless.

Hey brother, didnt get your PM. Can you hit me again?

On it's way.. sorry about that.

Please PM me the price. Thank you

- Jon

sent

GLWS!!! LOVE LOVE that Verde 6.0!!!

Thanks D.wiggs.. It's impossible not to!! haha.. she is a looker.

sent

Thanks D.wiggs.. It's impossible not to!! haha.. she is a looker.

Yours and that balloon white definitely make me want to add one to the stable!