Exhaust for LP570?

sprite

What's everyone running? I've had Tubi in the past on my 05 Gallardo which I liked and Quick Silver on my 08 Superleggera which I didn't like.

I'm looking for something high pitched and would prefer a system with valves so I can have a quiet/loud mode. What are my options?

I had a Larini with valves on my 570. It would loud as hell with the valves all the way open.

I had a Larini with valves on my 570. It would loud as hell with the valves all the way open.

That's the direction I'm leaning towards as well, but curious about other alternatives. Did you have the remote so that you could open the valves on demand? Did you have it physically installed in the car or is it a keychain remote? Is the Larini high pitched or just loud?

That's the direction I'm leaning towards as well, but curious about other alternatives. Did you have the remote so that you could open the valves on demand? Did you have it physically installed in the car or is it a keychain remote? Is the Larini high pitched or just loud?

I had the remote setup as a key chain item so I had full control all of the time. The valves also worked according to the suspension/trans settings (Corsa mode, etc) as the stock exhaust does. I virtually always drove in the most aggressive mode so at a specific rpm, it automatically went to straight pipe.

Nothing you can do is going to make the car high pitched like the '08 SL, it is simply a different engine. This was the best trade off for me in terms of price to pitch. I am sure a Ksg would be higher pitch but the Larini was a piece of damn jewelry AND easily had - and is even a better value now that they dropped prices across the board. Full open pipes, the thing screams in the upper rpms.

I had the remote setup as a key chain item so I had full control all of the time. The valves also worked according to the suspension/trans settings (Corsa mode, etc) as the stock exhaust does. I virtually always drove in the most aggressive mode so at a specific rpm, it automatically went to straight pipe.

Nothing you can do is going to make the car high pitched like the '08 SL, it is simply a different engine. This was the best trade off for me in terms of price to pitch. I am sure a Ksg would be higher pitch but the Larini was a piece of damn jewelry AND easily had - and is even a better value now that they dropped prices across the board. Full open pipes, the thing screams in the upper rpms.

Yeah KSG is more than double the price... also see Lamborghini Atlanta is an authorized reseller for Larini so that would make it nice and easy.

• 2 weeks later...

I had two exhaust systems but both had turbos mounted on them :) No better sound!

ATLs sounded good.

I heard a few other exhaust on r8s which sound the same as a 570. Best I ever heard was the akrapovic or what ever.

PersianStig has a Kreissieg on his STS, which is amazing!! Heard it many times live, and even the videos get nowhere near to replicating the sound. However, his system was not fully 'standard' to what they offer I think. I am talking here about before he went and changed the headers too!! Must be insane loud now, unfit I have not heard that in person yet.

Valved Systems are nice to have but essentially your choking the car trying to reduce sound. This almost always leads to a reduction in power and performance. This is the exhaust we offer here at Fabspeed. It is a combination of performance and sound. Sure, it does not have valves but the exhaust note when you are driving normally sounds so great it's not to loud but not super quiet as well. I put videos at the bottom so feel free to look and listen :D

Fabspeed | Lamborghini Supersport Exhaust

I ended up going with the Larini Club Sport Exhaust with the valves. In Europe until March so Lamborghini Atlanta will be grabbing the car from my crib and installing it while I'm gone so it will be waiting for me with the new exhaust when I get back :)

Cool.. sounds good. How do you like it ?

I don´t know yet, in Europe, one of my friends who is car sitting for me shot the video so I haven´t heard it in person yet.