Shout Out For Exceptional Service

szabo_martin

This won't be news to most of you, but I wanted to share my experience with Newport Beach Lamborghini. I had a recurring electrical issue all summer that couldn't get sorted locally, so I bit the bullet and shipped my car to Jeff in Cali. Jeff quickly diagnosed and repaired the issue along with a much needed service, new tires, alignment and clutch. Not only was the work done to perfection, the service was amazing. Troy and Jeff sent weekly updates, charged real rates not sky high you own a lambo so pay up rates. If this wasn't enough, I just flew down to LA and popped in, Troy and Jeff took the time to take me for a drive on some epic roads and grab a lunch. So a huge shout out to Jeff and Troy. Truly amazing dealership and just plain great guys! PS, I don't think anyone can know more about Lambos than Jeff. There are many good techs out there just sharing my experience, and I couldn't be more satisfied.

Jeff and the guys at Newport are great, as is Mike at Beverly Hills.

You SoCal kids have a good spread of available resources in your neck of the woods.

Glad to see you got the issues sorted out!

Cool, always nice to hear of a good outcome. I know you have had some problems and dislikes regarding the egear, would be interested to see if this service/repair changes your mind any?

The team from Lambo NB is first rate in my book. Jeff does weekend meets at the shop to get to know the owners and let the owners in the shop to see how their vehicles are services. Shane does a great job running the shop and keeping owners informed and last but not least is Nick in sales. He like Roy Cats has an amazing Rolodex of cars and owners.

Agreed! Most have the you should be honoured for the privilege of owning an exotic mentality. It's great to find shops that appreciate your business and respect that you work hard for your money and you a human being.

I do a lot of my own service on my Gallardo and I must say Jeff has helped me out countless times. He is definitely the best of the best. Thanks again Jeff for all the help in the past. You are truly an asset to Lamborghini community.

Jeff is FANTASTIC and deserves this credit..He has worked on my OWN 6.0 cars in the past and they ALWAYS come out better then when they went in!

A female pin on the ecu connector was bent making an intermittent connection to the tb power supply..... A $0.10 part... Sometimes you just gotta laugh. At least the car got a wicked FULL service

LNB has always been very courteous to me, I greatly enjoy stopping by whenever possible. Everyone that I've spoken to holds LNB in very high regards.

Also, I saw Szabo's car while it was at LNB. Great color in person. :monkeyleft: