RIP Chimay52

capt_chaos

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a terrible shame. As many here have stated, he had such a sense of wit and a dry humor that always made me chuckle. He seemed like a genuinely great guy. He will be missed.

RIP.

I thought Cap was joking till I read the article. I am very sad right now . My aunt and uncle both died the same day in dec from cancer, a friend died at 47 from a heart attack mid dec and no this. RIP Brother, we will miss you.

I am sorry for your loses may they rest in peace :(

I feel strange to say this because I've never met Chimay, we exchanged PM's and obviously through his contribution to this forum but I literally couldn't function the whole day today, that's all I was thinking about, poor guy gone way too soon!

I can just picture him looking down on us and in true Chimay style saying something very funny something only he could come up with, I feel like he wouldn't want us to be sad, it's not his style!

Rest in Peace my dear friend, you will be missed! :(

image.jpg

Here's to you Chimay. RIP

Peggs text me to change the rotation on this, I have tried twice, even downloaded the pic to my pc, still goes up wonky. It is like it is meant to be. :lol2:

I can just picture him looking down on us and in true Chimay style saying something very funny something only he could come up with, I feel like he wouldn't want us to be sad, it's not his style!

:iamwithstupid: I can picture him as well up in heaven looking at us saying.

"Hey guys don't feel bad for me, this place is awesome you should see what they have. Besides it could have been worse I could be looking up at you all instead."

"I kid, I kid, its what I do. Chimay52"

RIP.

Awww this is terrible news... I loved Chimay's posts, always read them, his sense of humor was tremendous. I feel for his family, what a terrible loss, he was way too young. RIP

Terrible news... so sad. He was one of my favorite members here; always loved to see him post in a thread because it was always something funny/witty/sharp. Rest peacefully brother.

fcuk man....Will miss him greatly.

Really spent a great deal of time on here brightening up our days with laughter.

I hope his kids are ok.

Really sucks

RIP

I hate to ask this, does anyone know what caused his passing?

it was an accident but there were no further details on circumstances, type of accident etc.

RIP Buddy! :(