Roman

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

VA hospital in El Paso.

There is an active shooter at the El Paso VA Health Care System in El Paso, Texas, a spokesman said Tuesday.

The area is on lockdown, said Clarence Davis, spokesman for the William Beaumont Army Medical Center, which is adjacent to the VA facility.

When asked if the incident resembled two separate shootings at Fort Hood, which left 13 dead in 2009 and four dead in 2014, a spokesman for Fort Bliss told Fox News, "oh, no, no, no ... nothing like that at all."

El Paso police are assisting with traffic control but are not directly involved in the response.

A press conference was scheduled to be held at the base at 7 p.m. ET.

Two people were wounded Tuesday at the El Paso VA Health Care System in El Paso, Texas, where an active shooter was reported, multiple officials told CNN, citing preliminary information.

The shooter suffered a self-inflicted wound.

A doctor was shot and the gunman is dead in a reported active-shooter incident at William Beaumont Army Medical Center Tuesday afternoon, according to a spokesman for Congressman Beto O’Rourke.

The condition of the doctor is not immediately known.

God Dammit. I was attending Navy medical school on Sam Houston base in San Antonio in 2013 when a retired Army Sergeant Major came in an shot up a Staff Sergeant during the day. We had to close all our doors which didn't lock and wait for him to do whatever it is he wanted to do. It's a gun free zone, so it should have happened right? Sometimes I wish we could carry our guns on base.

I hope that everyone comes out okay from this incident, although I know many will be hurting from this man's poor choices.

And now there's been an attack in Paris. At least eleven dead. Heavily armed men wielding AK-47s and RPGs attacked a newspaper that has a history of criticizing Islam.

Not sure how that's at all possible... France outlawed ak47s, rocket launchers and murder years ago...

Brutal video of police officer being murdered.

Two things of note... The gunmen move very deliberately and without hesitation....

And...

The one in the brown H-gear moves like it might be a woman....

B6vkRmuIYAEzIbY.jpg

B6vraq0IcAEffQV.jpg

B6viYn6IYAAul73.jpg

Black car is the shooters, they are now on foot...

how far can they go?

As far as they want? They dump the guns and the masks and the jackets, and they're suddenly (I think) just a man and a women walking through the streets of Paris...

I walked 8 miles through Paris one night and never got bothered by anybody....

(And since you're french, you can now answer for that... Why in the fcuk does the metro stop running at midnight??? )