Active shooter... VA hospital. Texas

Roman

One question, but how is it that these terrorists were identified? I mean if a group of people decide to put on masks and perform an attack like this and then get away, how do law enforcement go about identifying them? From what I understand of the Boston bombers, if they had worn disguises (like say fake beards and sunglasses), they might well have never been identified.

Also why are these French SWAT police so unprofessional seeming from what I am reading?

Said left his ID in the stolen car. Others identified through connections and witnesses to the police shooting I'm assuming.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So... Pig blood... I'm not really gonna go there... It's just too silly.... But I'll tell you what I would do when made king of the world...

My first message goes out to the Middle East.... " Dear friends... Time to clean up your own backyards.... If a national from one of your countries attacks any western country or citizen, we turn your light off... And I mean that literally... It will cost us a few thousand dollars a day to take your electrical grid offline, and keep it off line... You breed, harbor and foment those who long to live in the 7th century? We will give you the full 7th century atmosphere.... Oh... You plan to turn off the oil? Yeah, that worked a few decades ago... Not so much anymore. Frack you...."

My second communique goes out to every observant Muslim, muslim cleric, and Muslim imam... One 5 megaton nuclear warhead has been retargeted at Meccha. It is fueled in the silo, and the next time A serious terrorist attack, kidnapping, bombing or other act of extremism happens in the name of your religion, we will destroy its geographical center, thus making Haj, and one of your five pillars impossible... We are all going to learn live together in peace, or you are all going to suffer... Get your followers in check... Right now. I'm sorry t has to be like this... But we've tried everything else.... This ends today.

Just watched the video.. where is the ambulance for the cop that got shot? painful to watch.

Not my Quote , read it on yahoo messages. Thought it was pretty funny.

They'r not happy in TURKEY

They're not happy in Gaza ..

They're not happy in Egypt ..

They're not happy in Libya ..

They're not happy in Morocco ..

They're not happy in Iran ...

They're not happy in Iraq ..

They're not happy in Yemen ...

They're not happy in Afghanistan ..

They're not happy in Pakistan ..

They're not happy in Syria ..

They're not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia .

They're happy in Canada .

They're happy in England ..

They're happy in France ..

They're happy in Italy ..

They're happy in Germany ..

They're happy in Sweden ..

They're happy in the USA ..

They're happy in Norway ..

They're happy in Holland .

They're happy in Denmark .

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim

and unhappy in

every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....

THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...

How damn dumb can you get?

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim

Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.

Lets have a look at the evidence:

- No Christmas

- No television

- No nude women

- No football

- No pork chops

- No hot dogs

- No burgers

- No beer

- No bacon

- Rags for clothes

- Towels for hats

- More than one wife

-More than one mother in law

- You can't shave

- Your wife can't shave

- You can't wash off the smell of donkey

- You cook over burning camel #$%$

- Your wife is picked by someone else for you

- and your wife smells worse than your donkey

Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"??

Well no #$%$ Sherlock!....

It's not like it could get much worse

Cheers,j;.

One question, but how is it that these terrorists were identified?

The NSA called the French and told them.

:tinfoilhatoff:

Well, let's be honest. The terrorists were stupids assfucks. How many dumbs "little" things did they do? Raid and GIGN both suck. But that we knew after the Mohamed Merah fiasco. Erik, if you don't know what I'm talking about, Merah was a guy who shot Jews (including children) near a school and a military 2 years ago (killed 7).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toulouse_and_...auban_shootings

Why Raid suck:

He lived on 1st floor of a small apartment. They went in after a 32 hours siege. 32 HOURS! 15 of them went in, they used a small camera to find him, inspecting room by room. Last room was the bathroom, all previous rooms were clear so that was the one he was hiding. The room is like 75 sq ft. So you have 15 dudes who know that 1 dude is in a 75 sq ft bathroom. He went out of the bathroom like a fury, shooting with a Colt, Raid shot about 300 ammos. THREE fcuking HUNDREDS! One hit his head while we was jumping from his balcony. The fuckers ran through his apartment with 15 guys shooting 300 ammos at him and got hit once. fcuk YES!

Watch darth Vader with the shield... He runs into the room like he's supposed to (after the door has gone completely up) but none of his buddies go with him... They just stand there, and I think a couple actually start shooting as he's passing in front of their guns... He probably got shot by his own dudes... Is he with the kamikaze unit? They are ALL supposed to move in with him....

If that fcuking guy is still alive, he is going to be one pissed off motherfucking French dude... That fucker is going to be shitting fois groi and feeding it to his team mates....

:lol2: no shit...what a joke...its so bad its hilarious...

So... Pig blood... I'm not really gonna go there... It's just too silly.... But I'll tell you what I would do when made king of the world...

My first message goes out to the Middle East.... " Dear friends... Time to clean up your own backyards.... If a national from one of your countries attacks any western country or citizen, we turn your light off... And I mean that literally... It will cost us a few thousand dollars a day to take your electrical grid offline, and keep it off line... You breed, harbor and foment those who long to live in the 7th century? We will give you the full 7th century atmosphere.... Oh... You plan to turn off the oil? Yeah, that worked a few decades ago... Not so much anymore. Frack you...."

My second communique goes out to every observant Muslim, muslim cleric, and Muslim imam... One 5 megaton nuclear warhead has been retargeted at Meccha. It is fueled in the silo, and the next time A serious terrorist attack, kidnapping, bombing or other act of extremism happens in the name of your religion, we will destroy its geographical center, thus making Haj, and one of your five pillars impossible... We are all going to learn live together in peace, or you are all going to suffer... Get your followers in check... Right now. I'm sorry t has to be like this... But we've tried everything else.... This ends today.

RD for president!

Well, let's be honest. The terrorists were stupids assfucks. How many dumbs "little" things did they do? Raid and GIGN both suck. But that we knew after the Mohamed Merah fiasco. Erik, if you don't know what I'm talking about, Merah was a guy who shot Jews (including children) near a school and a military 2 years ago (killed 7).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toulouse_and_...auban_shootings

Why Raid suck:

He lived on 1st floor of a small apartment. They went in after a 32 hours siege. 32 HOURS! 15 of them went in, they used a small camera to find him, inspecting room by room. Last room was the bathroom, all previous rooms were clear so that was the one he was hiding. The room is like 75 sq ft. So you have 15 dudes who know that 1 dude is in a 75 sq ft bathroom. He went out of the bathroom like a fury, shooting with a Colt, Raid shot about 300 ammos. THREE fcuking HUNDREDS! One hit his head while we was jumping from his balcony. The fuckers ran through his apartment with 15 guys shooting 300 ammos at him and got hit once. fcuk YES!

They had the brothers in sight in the stolen car and they were just following them from the distance LOL

ourf, I just watched the footage of the assault, damn that's messy. does not seems very well organized. Maybe thinks got rushed when the brothers were shot and they had to move in quick but even if, they should have been prepared.

I am no professional at all at this but yeah, as it was said, waiting for the metal door to open seems like a whole lot of lost time.

The cop that got in first must have felt very lonely in there

One of my first post on this site close to a decade again was in a thread about Islamic terrorist. I said if they bomb us we should nuke mecca. Abolfaz told me to shut up or he'd ban me :lol2:

One of my first post on this site close to a decade again was in a thread about Islamic terrorist. I said if they bomb us we should nuke mecca. Abolfaz told me to shut up or he'd ban me :lol2:

Peer pressure is a major factor... Teachers do this all the time... If anybody speaks out, the whole class gets punished...

OAF (Operator As fcuk) has the above mentioned video.... And it's funny as shit...

Darth Vader is now officially Leroy Jenkins, and the number 2 man is Blue Falcon...

Just watched the video.. where is the ambulance for the cop that got shot? painful to watch.

Not my Quote , read it on yahoo messages. Thought it was pretty funny.

They'r not happy in TURKEY

They're not happy in Gaza ..

They're not happy in Egypt ..

They're not happy in Libya ..

They're not happy in Morocco ..

They're not happy in Iran ...

They're not happy in Iraq ..

They're not happy in Yemen ...

They're not happy in Afghanistan ..

They're not happy in Pakistan ..

They're not happy in Syria ..

They're not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia .

They're happy in Canada .

They're happy in England ..

They're happy in France ..

They're happy in Italy ..

They're happy in Germany ..

They're happy in Sweden ..

They're happy in the USA ..

They're happy in Norway ..

They're happy in Holland .

They're happy in Denmark .

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim

and unhappy in

every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....

THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...

How damn dumb can you get?

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim

Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.

Lets have a look at the evidence:

- No Christmas

- No television

- No nude women

- No football

- No pork chops

- No hot dogs

- No burgers

- No beer

- No bacon

- Rags for clothes

- Towels for hats

- More than one wife

-More than one mother in law

- You can't shave

- Your wife can't shave

- You can't wash off the smell of donkey

- You cook over burning camel #$%$

- Your wife is picked by someone else for you

- and your wife smells worse than your donkey

Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"??

Well no #$%$ Sherlock!....

It's not like it could get much worse

Cheers,j;.

Pretty much sums it up.

To rd's point, i concur. These sand rats act up again, the cube has got to go. When are you runnning for office?

Peer pressure is a major factor... Teachers do this all the time... If anybody speaks out, the whole class gets punished...

Personally the lesson of collective punishment was learned in school at second grade.

But not for speaking up but instead everyone keeping silent.

Some of my class mates decided to open up ceiling lamp.

They screwed bulb so it did not connect, peed the bowl full and mounted it back onto ceiling.

When somebody came to change the bulb she got several liters of pee straight on her face/hair/clothes...

Nobody talked and whole class had 2 hours of detention after school.

Why Raid suck:

that's for real? :eusa_wall:

Some interesting debate is being started in the wake of these events. The new Egyptian president has balls, hopefully it will inspire other leaders in the muslim world to confront the poisonous elements of their culture

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/j...to-kill-egypts/

Islamic ideology driving terrorists to kill, Egypt’s president tells clerics

The ruler of Egypt is alone among major world leaders in his willingness to go before an audience of senior Muslim clerics and tell them that parts of Islamic ideology are indeed driving terrorists to kill worldwide.

And in other news:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.636361

Muslim employee saved lives in attack on Paris kosher supermarket

When Islamist gunman stormed into supermarket, Lassana Bathily let customers into store's basement freezer, told them to stay in while he sneaked out to aid police.

ISIS stepping up it's morbid and detestable game to include children as executioners.

http://www.caintv.com/latest-from-isis-video-of-youn

Now I know kids are highly impressionable, but damn, this break my heart as much as the Nigeran villages. It's just awful.

So are you ready for the next world war yet? We are not bringing it but it sure as hell is coming.

So are you ready for the next world war yet? We are not bringing it but it sure as hell is coming.

It's been happening for some time now, sadly, no one wants to talk about it. And the "civilized" world for some reason has forgotten how to fight, so the patients are running the asylum.

It's been happening for some time now, sadly, no one wants to talk about it. And the "civilized" world for some reason has forgotten how to fight, so the patients are running the asylum.

You know what the big scary thought is now,as a result of this incident, in the dark rooms full of good guys ready to do bad things to wicked people? It's kids like this starting shootings in schools. On top of all the other shit this fuckers are going to throw at the modern world.