Fabspeed Motorsport M4 Exhaust!!!!!

Fabspeed_Motorsport

We have this car lovely BMW M4 in as a development platform for our new M4/M3 exhaust products, and I wanted to share the progress, as things are starting to shape up really nicely.

The customer dropped his car off a couple of months ago, and we have been sending updates to the owner as each step is completed.

bmw_m4_1.jpg

The first thing we did was get the car up in the air to examine the design and construction of the factory system, so that we could see what was required and where we could make improvements.

bmw_m4_2.jpg

We pulled the OEM system off and digitized the proprietary flanges so that we could CNC our own versions and begin building our system(s) back from those.

bmw_m4_3.jpg

Once the flanges were complete, We began digitizing and 3D-modeling the center tubing sections of optimized flow and sound. After a few prototypes and testing, we've discovered that the best setup on these cars is to use two “x” sections, allowing the two sides of the exhaust to blend, which smoothed out the sound significantly.

bmw_m4_4.jpg

We are currently working on developing and testing the rear muffler section with various valve configurations, but the results so far are quite promising! Sounds much better than any of the other systems we have heard on the market so far…

bmw_m4_5.jpg

We are officially taking pre-orders on these systems, so you can contact me directly for more details. Also, stay posted as more updates are to come next week!

Love the inside peak on how you develop the exhaust! Hope you are able to keep sharing stuff like that.

What color is that on the M4?

As long as there is interest I'll keep you guys posted on what is going on here at Fabspeed!

The M4 is Yas Marina Blue.

There is always interest in that kind of stuff here! Yas Marina sniff sniff....I pour one out for my move to the UAE.

Go home...your boss said you worked enough today!

Finalized Pictures of the Fabspeed F8X M3/M4 Valvetronic System.

Details

T304L Stainless Steel

Valvetronic System [remote controlled]

Complete Full Primary Cat-back System

Limited Lifetime Warranty [Exhaust System]

1 Year Warranty on Exhaust Valve

Includes

Front Pipes

Mid Pipes

Rear Valvetronic Muffler

Wireless Remote

Black Chrome or Polished Chrome Tips

BMW%20F82%20M4%20Rear%20Section%20-%20Sp

BMW%20F82%20M4%20X-Pipe%20Section%20-%20

You guys don't make anything for the C6 Z0HHH6 correct??

You would be correct. Nothing for the Plastic mess-06 since the market is mostly flooded with exhaust parts already. We are considering the C7 though, but the Huracan comes first!