Brian's Underground Racing 06 TT Gallardo Nera edition **Pics**

Underground Racing

Thanks to Brian for choosing Underground Racing to build him a custom twin turbo system for his Lamborghini Gallardo. Brain went with the stage 2.5 upgrade with fully build engine. This Gallardo put down over 900 whp on pump gas and right under 1200whp with race gas. This system came with the JRR MoTeC ECU, custom wiring harness with boost by gear. This build comes with a 2 year 24,000 mile warranty.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

[email protected]

704-361-3443

TTG_TBlack_Nero-03_zpse6cb0fbd.jpg TTG_TBlack_Nero-04_zps84144784.jpg TTG_TBlack_Nero-05_zps82217ae7.jpg TTG_TBlack_Nero-02_zps0e3e4b3c.jpg TTG_TBlack_Nero-01_zps57ab391b.jpg

Thanks to Brian for choosing Underground Racing to build him a custom twin turbo system for his Lamborghini Gallardo. Brain went with the stage 2.5 upgrade with fully build engine. This Gallardo put down over 900 whp on pump gas and right under 1200whp with race gas. This system came with the JRR MoTeC ECU, custom wiring harness with boost by gear. This build comes with a 2 year 24,000 mile warranty.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

[email protected]

704-361-3443

url]

Hi Kevin,

A very nice unit indeed.

cheers,

john

^ I would respectfully disagree.

I think the Underground Racing decal on the side is nice touch, and lets everyone know it means business. Great branding from UGR.

I like the clean look w/o the UR sticker on the rocker panel, plus makes it more of a sleeper

Stickers are for civics

I don't mind tasteful stickers and I think the UGR sticker counts. That being said no doubt the sleeper quotient is high with this one since it is sans sticker and on stock wheels.