Aventador LP720 vs MP4-12C Video....

FikseSTS

Yup, that pathetic attempt to be a 1/4 racer was me!

Car will be at the dealer in the morning. I was having trouble with the thrust mode. Kept going in and out. Finally got it to engage and when I went to launch it took a second and then hopped like when you pop a clutch. Someone said it hopped because I drove through the water.

Never should have attempted to run when I was having an issue.

I promise I will stay off the 1/4 mile track and promise never to embarrass my Lambo brothers again!

Here is a video someone sent me.

Never been in a drag race at a formal dragrace track or practiced the launch sequence. I'd do worse.

I have to ladmit it was my first time and a little nerve-racking.

When i was at the line, nervous as hell, hundreds of people watching and launch wouldn't engage , i had flash backs of my reoccuring dream of being in public and realizing I'm naked!!!

I have to ladmit it was my first time and a little nerve-racking.

When i was at the line, nervous as hell, hundreds of people watching and launch wouldn't engage , i had flash backs of my reoccuring dream of being in public and realizing I'm naked!!!

Who cares, dragracing is for rednecks :icon_mrgreen: You're still the one driving home in an awesome 50th roadster ;)

and R8 spyders and for girls....

but yes, that 50th roadster was by far the most badass car at the event.... win or lose, launch or not...

thanks for giving it a try Gino!

Who cares, dragracing is for rednecks :icon_mrgreen: You're still the one driving home in an awesome 50th roadster ;)

and R8 spyders and for girls....

but yes, that 50th roadster was by far the most badass car at the event.... win or lose, launch or not...

thanks for giving it a try Gino!

:icon_butt: