Wannago Fast Ocala 1/2 event updates

Lambofan35

I have drag raced for over 20 years. I doubt any of my 10,000 passes are on there. I have never bothered to look myself but maybe they are. Not sure how that works on posting times there. From what I recall, the only thing I ever broke at the 1/4 with a Gallardo is a stock diff and a stock half-shaft our first year or two of building Gallardos. We now have billet differentials, axles, billet transmissions builds and ETC.

Post up some pictures of your build and a 2500 HP dyno, would be cool to see. ;)

Would be cooler to see the 8.3 time slip ;)

Until I run better than an 8.3 or 8.7 (whichever is the official record) there's nothing cool about my build pics. :)

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the war of words has already begun. Somebody see the latest video ASS. posted on their page?

I just see videos of the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu st the drag strip and videos of it pulling away from TTG. Closed the page after seeing that. I don't even want to know what they're saying.

They're officially a target as far as I'm concerned. Standing 1/4 or standing 1/2 mile. Hopefully this summer I can put us back on top. This car(lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu) is one of the reasons for my build.

there's nothing cool about my build pics. :)

so what you are saying is that you really dont have a built car at this point and your signature is just hypothetical hp numbers?

The 7 second pass was not on a factory rear

Roof... is that you?

It was still IRS, I think that is the point. If they stuck a GTSR or D60 diff in it, what does that matter?

Pretty sure is running a GTSR diff in his 6 second IRS Viper so I'm sure it's strong enough.

Not a TT guy here, but definitely appreciate some great entertainment! And Bob's LP570 233 pass , ladies and gentlemen, WAS entertainment! That shifting sound was insane!

Congrats to Kevin and UGR for their continued mission in designing "art"!

so what you are saying is that you really dont have a built car at this point and your signature is just hypothetical hp numbers?

Yes. It's completely hypothetical. No basis for it whatsoever. :)

Actually I added up the horsepower rating on each of the parts I'm using in the build and came up with 5000HP, but I figure I won't run it all in. ;)

Anyways congrats on the accomplishments of the UGR TT and I'm very glad there is at least one type of contest a GTR won't beat us in.

Yes. It's completely hypothetical. No basis for it whatsoever. :)

Actually I added up the horsepower rating on each of the parts I'm using in the build and came up with 5000HP, but I figure I won't run it all in. ;)

i wouldn't doubt that at all. you're a great guy, the more I speak to you the more I like you. good luck on your imaginary build, im sure its fabulous........... in theory.

i wouldn't doubt that at all. you're a great guy, the more I speak to you the more I like you. good luck on your imaginary build, im sure its fabulous........... in theory.

Thank you. You're growing on m too. I forgot to mention that I have an imaginary friend who builds these motors too. ;)

So is the X version going to be ready by tx2k? Or you just going with the 6speed for mow and the X version later? Or maybe both by tx2k ;)

A manual conversion AND a Stage X was too much work required with the amount of time I gave UGR. I have been in Europe for the last 4 of 5 months so I did not get a chance to send them the car with enough time for both upgrades especially since they are so busy with getting a lot of cars ready for TX2K.

Hopefully after TX2K we can upgrade to X for T.I