Wannago Fast Ocala 1/2 event updates

Lambofan35

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your old 570.

Pete I heard all they changed was the paddle shifters. They put on the fabspeed paddle shifters and boom 233 lol

Still sounded like the shift could be a little faster in some of the gears, unless that's an egear limitation.

Crazy to think that some guys are going billet blocks running straight methanol to try and beat this at TX rolls.

Pete I heard all they changed was the paddle shifters. They put on the fabspeed paddle shifters and boom 233 lol

Shit I should just drive over there for a set and set some dam records for my next event! :icon_mrgreen:

Still sounded like the shift could be a little faster in some of the gears, unless that's an egear limitation.

Crazy to think that some guys are going billet blocks running straight methanol to try and beat this at TX rolls.

The shifts are .06 not getting faster than that. A Stock LP570 is .22

Hell Yeah !!! UGR showing the world why they are Lambo Lords aka Kings of the Streets and it was done using a customer's car.

Great job UGR !!! TX2K15 is gonna be very interesting !

mph is one thing. ET is anothet story.

The shifts are .06 not getting faster than that. A Stock LP570 is .22

So it`s 60 millisecond. Not bad. Compare to double clutch transmission which takes 8 millisecond to change gears looks nice.

Look what is getting off the trailer.........

uuhhhh UGR Shop Car !!! Now we're talking !!! Let's see this car against Omegahhh !!

Shop car vs. Shop car