Wannago Fast Ocala 1/2 event updates

Lambofan35

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any updates on big MPH's?

I think the only fast mph so far is lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu at 224 and Bob's car just went 225 spinning. It cut a tire I believe and spun before the line. KC is ok.

I think the only fast mph so far is lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu at 224 and Bob's car just went 225 spinning. It cut a tire I believe and spun before the line. KC is ok.

Thats why most shops don't do 1 mile races anymore.. just too dangerous. glad no one was hurt. I still love the Ti event over any event. looks safer.

I think the only fast mph so far is lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu at 224 and Bob's car just went 225 spinning. It cut a tire I believe and spun before the line. KC is ok.

Glad everyone is safe. These cars are getting so insanely fast.

How many UGR cars there total? 3 including the shop car?

Thats why most shops don't do 1 mile races anymore.. just too dangerous. glad no one was hurt. I still love the Ti event over any event. looks safer.

Agree. The mile would be too much.

I think Grant has his 6 speed yellow car (221), Bobs (233), and Kevin's orange car.

Cincy has his 6 speed rwd bolt on there and John has his stage 3 spyder there. Not sure what their fastest speeds are.

Confirmed. Thank god its something they can walk away from and not a roll or crash

10952259_10155190249160094_6913131336654

The fishing in FL is good this time of the year...... j/k

Glad everyone is ok. Nothing there a shop vac can't fix

I gotta say, these 1/2 mile events are WAY better then roll racing, none of this BS about someone getting the jump on the other car. Also having a defined race length is way more fair.

Kevin, did you guys bring a TT Huracan out there?

i disagree. Unless you line up the 2 cars side by side with a light. I still think omegaz would have the fastest 1/2 mile ET from start to finish.

i disagree. Unless you line up the 2 cars side by side with a light. I still think omegaz would have the fastest 1/2 mile ET from start to finish.

Bob's car can launch.......

Bob's car can launch.......

yeah but not 1.3s. which means he really has to make up some ground by the second half.. He will come around but not in time.

yeah but not 1.3s. which means he really has to make up some ground by the second half.. He will come around but not in time.

Only one way to find out....

And no one is cutting 1.3s at the half mile surface lmao

:jackoff: That's not the race here, we'll have to wait and see how it goes.

This weekend, they are getting handled in a big way.

I didn't know about the Heffner issue today. I went late to the track so im not sure about the details on that.

I saw Bobs lp570 spin and it was scary honestly. I did see they changed the SL wing for the smaller SL option wing that no one ever uses. I'm not sure if downforce had anything to do with it but I'd be curious.

Bobs car was running clean, still not launching and lower boost in the beginning gears from what I could see.

I'm glad everyone is ok. This event was as safe as you can make it. They could clean the track off often but that is the only thing I would suggest along with more trash cans.