So...White SV kaput in LA

dreamcast18

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't the one Roy just sold is it?

No it is not, it has still to load on a truck out of my place to Cali...

The one here is actually a Canadian car..

Its been in South Cali for a few years now, has never been imported correctly nor have a USA Title...we were offered the car a week ago but declined due to the non import papers and Canadian registration being present. Hope the new owner is covered "correctly" for insurance..but without producing a "title" it is going to be HELL to get a pay out from the insurance company.

Glad no one was hurt.

That's the Specialty Car Craft SV (seen at the LA autoshow below). Glad no one was hurt.

post-8919-1422466627_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1422466632_thumb.jpg

That's the Specialty Car Craft SV (seen at the LA autoshow below). Glad no one was hurt.

Saw the SCC car at Motor4Toys and did not see any fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror. Could this be another white SV that has not been seen at any show?

Saw the SCC car at Motor4Toys and did not see any fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror. Could this be another white SV that has not been seen at any show?

Highly doubt it. In LA there's only a handful of SV's and only 1 white one that I'm aware of. It's more likely the "fuzzy dice" have been added since Motor4Toys.

Could it have been BC's white SV? He keeps some of his cars in LA I believe.

I think his car has gold HREs on it

Dr. Murcielago will have this thing put back together in short order and back out on the street in "as new" condition. No worries!

Highly doubt it. In LA there's only a handful of SV's and only 1 white one that I'm aware of. It's more likely the "fuzzy dice" have been added since Motor4Toys.

It is the SCC car. Read that SCC might have sold it recently. So maybe the new owner?

No it is not, it has still to load on a truck out of my place to Cali...

The one here is actually a Canadian car..

Its been in South Cali for a few years now, has never been imported correctly nor have a USA Title...we were offered the car a week ago but declined due to the non import papers and Canadian registration being present. Hope the new owner is covered "correctly" for insurance..but without producing a "title" it is going to be HELL to get a pay out from the insurance company.

Glad no one was hurt.

Pretty sure it's originally from Vancouver.

Could it have been BC's white SV? He keeps some of his cars in LA I believe.

I saw a post from Petrol Girl, on Facebook, that it's not his.

Dr. Murcielago will have this thing put back together in short order and back out on the street in "as new" condition. No worries!

Lol

Super sad :( I hate seeing people's dream cars end up like that. I read a story this morning that he dodged an animal of some sort?

Super sad :( I hate seeing people's dream cars end up like that. I read a story this morning that he dodged an animal of some sort?

Seems a lot of people use that excuse. Damn shame to see that is for sure.

Thankfully it's just a car though.

Not Ben's car, his is a Mat White...and yes this is the car that came down from Vancouver B.C.

It did recently sell. I was offered it a few weeks agao, however declined as it does not have the import papers and as of then was still on Canadian registration. The import fee's would have added 3% to the selling price.

I know only that it was albino and it's balls are still hanging from the mirror.