TTG TX2K Headcount

Trust

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People just get upset some times.....

duhawks 25 ASS cars 1....

let see what happens in TX. Talking to Eric he said she has more left in her. so don't bank on what happened in FL :la:

let see what happens in TX. Talking to Eric he said she has more left in her. so don't bank on what happened in FL :la:

I am no idiot! No one ever goes to an event with the same power they had at the last one lol.

With a billet block though it will take time to R and D the car. It isn't as easy as just sticking the block in and turning up the power. You will find an entire new list of issues that have to be worked out again. I don't know when we will see omegaz again and run fast but I hope it is soon. It is fun having something to race.

It isn't easy having the target on your back.... AmmmmS sees that now. People always gunning for you. Hard to stay on top.

I am no idiot! No one ever goes to an event with the same power they had at the last one lol.

With a billet block though it will take time to R and D the car. It isn't as easy as just sticking the block in and turning up the power. You will find an entire new list of issues that have to be worked out again. I don't know when we will see omegaz again and run fast but I hope it is soon. It is fun having something to race.

Yea, I agree. Many variables traction and parts staying together. With UG bringing more 2000hp cars its a numbers game that has them favorite just by sheer volume. Now if there were 10 omegaz powered cars vs 10 UG power cars it would be anyones game.

Is lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu now competing at the roll race or not? Eric said they will only do the drag race?

We ain't mad :)

Kevin you guys put on a show in FL. Even if we had concrete I dont know if we could have matched that time. We wont ever do another 1/2 mile without concrete and I don;t know if we have the car to break that 233. We went there to break the GT-R 1/2 mile record and did. That's your sandbox not ours lol.

I will say I do think we can put up a pretty good fight at TI. We will win again? Who knows...attrition is a MF'er. We know there is a target on our back now but don't forget in the GT-R world we are used to having a target on our back. lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu was build for acceleration not mph. After FL we went to a track to do some more suspension testing. We got our 60ft times down to 1.26 and 1.28 on a drag radial. Sadly were are battling some electrical gremlins so we could get the girl to shift at full rpm into 4th. We short shifted it though and did manage an 8.0@180 on a drag radial which isn't too shabby.

Dustin, you are completely right. New fix, new problems. We fully expect the billet block to bring on new challenges which is why we are going to push forward and keep testing. I have no doubt this car will go 7.50's the way it sits now with the suspension tuning they did this past week.

You gentleman have a nice weekend.

PS. I hope the seahawks lose

Eric

Is lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu now competing at the roll race or not? Eric said they will only do the drag race?

nah, only the TI roll race. TX2k for us is always about the drag strip.

Eric

Kevin you guys put on a show in FL. Even if we had concrete I dont know if we could have matched that time. We wont ever do another 1/2 mile without concrete and I don;t know if we have the car to break that 233. We went there to break the GT-R 1/2 mile record and did. That's your sandbox not ours lol.

I will say I do think we can put up a pretty good fight at TI. We will win again? Who knows...attrition is a MF'er. We know there is a target on our back now but don't forget in the GT-R world we are used to having a target on our back. lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu was build for acceleration not mph. After FL we went to a track to do some more suspension testing. We got our 60ft times down to 1.26 and 1.28 on a drag radial. Sadly were are battling some electrical gremlins so we could get the girl to shift at full rpm into 4th. We short shifted it though and did manage an 8.0@180 on a drag radial which isn't too shabby.

Dustin, you are completely right. New fix, new problems. We fully expect the billet block to bring on new challenges which is why we are going to push forward and keep testing. I have no doubt this car will go 7.50's the way it sits now with the suspension tuning they did this past week.

Eric

Thanks as always man.

We all wish we would have had concrete there. ;) Should be a great battle at TI! Go get that 7.50!!

I will say I do think we can put up a pretty good fight at TI. We will win again? Who knows...attrition is a MF'er. We know there is a target on our back now but don't forget in the GT-R world we are used to having a target on our back. lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu was build for acceleration not mph. After FL we went to a track to do some more suspension testing. We got our 60ft times down to 1.26 and 1.28 on a drag radial. Sadly were are battling some electrical gremlins so we could get the girl to shift at full rpm into 4th. We short shifted it though and did manage an 8.0@180 on a drag radial which isn't too shabby.

Eric

dont act like your girls were not going for the overall record over all cars.

dont act like your girls were not going for the overall record over all cars.

We were trying to go as fast as we could. When we tried to turn it up even traction control wasnt having it. Wont do it without concrete and like I said above even with concrete I don't know if we could have beat that time.

We were trying to go as fast as we could. When we tried to turn it up even traction control wasnt having it. Wont do it without concrete and like I said above even with concrete I don't know if we could have beat that time.

you need to stop letting the guys at TopSpeed tune your cars.

you need to stop letting the guys at TopSpeed tune your cars.

Chris and the owner Martin tune the car. Not sure if you are just messing around or a former topped customer. is that you dustin lol

Thanks as always man.

We all wish we would have had concrete there. ;)

let me ask you a serious question ugr. on concrete do you think you could run at least 400 mph in the 1/2 mile?

Eric

Eric always a good time with you guys. Hope to see you guys in full force at TI. I have no doubt you guys will sort out the billet block and when you do look out! You guys are going to need vht on top of vht on top of concrete on top of some more vht to lay all that power down!

Also congrats on the fastest half mile pass EVER from a GTR! And backed up with the vbox! Hopefully others will start using a vbox like you and Kevin.

Chris and the owner Martin tune the car. Not sure if you are just messing around or a former topped customer. is that you dustin lol

Everybody texting me asking me if that is me lol.

McKinsey are you making memes over there? I have seen some funny ones.

I will also say... concrete doesn't help if it isn't clean. TI does a great job at cleaning their runway before TI.

I think we all need to talk to Blake about cleaning off some of these runways even if we have to pitch in some money. Also maybe keeping the spectators near the starting line. Maybe putting a life guard by the lakes.

Concrete at GA had about a 3 inch layer of dust on it.