Super Bowl Sunday predictions?!

SV-N-IT

And IMO SEA shouldn't have even been in the super bowl.

You're on crack. With a come from behind win over a strong Green Bay and then leading the Pats and almost beating them in the Superbowl in the same fashion. They totally deserved to be there.

BTW. I hate both teams so I didn't care who won and hoped there was a way both could lose.

You're on crack. With a come from behind win over a strong Green Bay and then leading the Pats and almost beating them in the Superbowl in the same fashion. They totally deserved to be there.

BTW. I hate both teams so I didn't care who won and hoped there was a way both could lose.

True man, that was a great comeback.

You're in So.Cal...chargers are looking good!

It's funny, because everyone always says the Raiders should move to So. Cal because they don't have a football team :D.

True man, that was a great comeback.

You're in So.Cal...chargers are looking good!

It's funny, because everyone always says the Raiders should move to So. Cal because they don't have a football team :D.

I'm not a Chargers fan and I HATE the raiders. I'm a Bronco (Manning) and Colts fan.

The Hawks have a resilience that is admirable. They only lost the SB because there was only twenty seconds left -- given their narrative....another 60 seconds on the clock would have been enough for them to do something, lol. I figured they would somehow get a safety and get the ball back but they blew it probably because they lost their cool for the first time in forever.

What MrDoctor was alluding to was how the Packers let them off the hook. 55 minutes of some overall mediocre play, 4 INTS, and they somehow won?

Onside kicks have about a 5-10% chance of recovery at best when they are expected. That means the Hawks had a 90% chance of losing the game just on that onside kick alone. And they still needed a miracle 2 point conversion too, and got it.

These things happen from time to time, but no shame in calling the winning team lucky.

I'm not a Chargers fan and I HATE the raiders. I'm a Bronco (Manning) and Colts fan.

Those are my teams too, always loved the Colts but gotta love Manning wherever he ended up too! That was a painful playoff to watch between the Pats and Colts but Im surprised they made it that far.

Those are my teams too, always loved the Colts but gotta love Manning wherever he ended up too! That was a painful playoff to watch between the Pats and Colts but Im surprised they made it that far.

Yeah, Peyton folds during the playoffs. I knew they weren't going to the bowl this year.