My new 2015 Huracán

Trust

I've been mowing over what to get for a while now and this thing just seems to fit all the things I wanted.

I love this thing.

Hg_800.jpg

sw_800.jpg

8A_800.jpg

tg_800.jpg

My pictures:

84DC3015-C29F-4EAE-B0C5-D435E3B8FE84_zps

B249EC4C-8DF0-45D2-BA6D-638B29D46F6B_zps

Full clear bra, tint, and lowered.

F5CECB76-D2B3-4A57-A906-663EBCB7E116_zps

Launch control video, 18* outside:

I ordered HRE P101's a while ago, hoping those will be done this week in time for C&C, then exhaust and it's done.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn....That is sick. Nice pickup. Really digging the Huracán.

Would love to hear how it compares to your Aventador. Many guys seem to be liking the H more.

...and, when is it getting turbos :)

Damn....That is sick. Nice pickup. Really digging the Huracán.

Would love to hear how it compares to your Aventador. Many guys seem to be liking the H more.

...and, when is it getting turbos :)

It's such a better car than the Aventador, in my opinion. The Aventador I really had to psychic myself up to drive, the trans sucked and it was a big heavy car. Awesome to look at, but not really a drivers car to me. Huracan is much more responsive, transmission is amazing, and it's damn quick.

Are you keeping the white UGR 6 Speed or is that being sold?

Congrats on the pretty Huracan!

Certainly keeping the TTG

Great choice brother, as always impeccable taste!

I am going to be grabbing one soon. Drives better for every day situations than the Avy huh?

Bro, so much better of a driver. You'll love it. I'll bring it to TX2K, if you don't have one by then go beat on it and see what you think.

Told you! Congrats Reza!

I know I know, I'll listen earlier from now on!

Looks spot on with that drop. Is that on aftermarket springs or are the factory coils adjustable?

Thanks all! Really hoping the P101's make it by C&C, if not they'll be on next week and I'll update the pictures then.

Looks spot on with that drop. Is that on aftermarket springs or are the factory coils adjustable?

Neither. I don't believe any optioned car comes with coil overs, but I can't say for sure as this car doesn't have magnetic ride, just front lift. The nice way is to say that I modified the factory springs. It was relatively straight forward. SW's approach of machining the snap ring to a lower point on the shock is a great idea, I just don't have a machine shop locally I'd trust to do that and it.

It's such a better car than the Aventador, in my opinion. The Aventador I really had to psychic myself up to drive, the trans sucked and it was a big heavy car.

Hey Trust,

Congrats on the new car, looks great! Lowered makes huge cosmetic improvement!!

Any ride quality loss?

Not to go off topic but it's depressing to read about your experience with the Aventador! I've been contemplating getting one but it's comments like yours and Street Kings that has me thinking it might be a great move.

Look forward to seeing the H with the new wheels!

Hey Trust,

Congrats on the new car, looks great! Lowered makes huge cosmetic improvement!!

Any ride quality loss?

Not to go off topic but it's depressing to read about your experience with the Aventador! I've been contemplating getting one but it's comments like yours and Street Kings that has me thinking it might be a great move.

Look forward to seeing the H with the new wheels!

Thanks! I don't know if I can say there is no ride quality difference, I'm sure there is a little, just none that I can tell, at all. It still rides really really well, I'm amazed honestly.

I hear ya on the Aventador. Don't get me wrong, the car was awesome, but for me, more awesome to look at and listen to than to drive. I feel like I had a good sampling in a 2013 Balloon White car so for me at least, it's not the bad 2012 experience. I'll have another one, but they need to be in the mid 200's before it seems worth it, again, to me.