My new 2015 Huracán

Trust

Yeah I have the same skid plates and have never hit those ever but the stupid plastic piece scrapes on stock height more than my UGR lowered TT SL...

Odd, I've never scraped my 2R, and I've only scraped the Huracan a few times and it's only been since it was lowered. Roads must suck there?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd, I've never scraped my 2R, and I've only scraped the Huracan a few times and it's only been since it was lowered. Roads must suck there?

Yeah roads suck in San Diego. I've never scraped the Superleggera what I meant was that it's easier to scrape the Huracan on stock height than it is the superleggera lowered. Also the 570 front end sticks out further but you're right it's the roads you're on compared to the roads I'm on lol...

• 2 months later...

such a mean beast. Love the color combo and those HRE wheel :OMG:

Mine is standard + the front lift.

I was told the lift automatically includes the magneto for all US cars...are you positive?? Thats what the + means next to Lifting System on the sticker...do you have the +?

Car looks sick too...my springs go in wednesday. Id say check out the Novitec setup (KW) , has new bump stops and perches, better than just a set of springs, and maybe not as invasive as coils...i did KW V3 coils on my 560 and would prefer just to do springs to be honest.