My next toy! Porsche GT4 with manual trans..

SV-N-IT

I love a manual and at 85k this is a steal!

That is a ton of car for $85k! The regular caymans are awesome, this thing is going to be nuts.

If that's the base price it won't include a steering wheel or a battery, etc. in true Porsche fashion. It will be $100k+ by the time you get it modestly equipped.

Still a boxster. :P

That's what I was thinking. Give it a few years and they'll be in a low price range. I think it's dressed up pretty cool, though! It would be a fun daily.

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny and weird how some car guys are underestimating this car. Take a look at this clip and read some more about the car.

For this price, it's probably the best sportscar out there. This is what the GT3 should have been and what Porsche was missing in its line-up (price/bang for buck/specs/pure circuit car).

So very excited to see this car and all that it can do. I'm a little disappointed that Porsche continues to defend the 911 from the Cayman line by detuning these engines but I guess the aftermarket will take care of that!

I think it will be a fun weekend warrior car.

Bill-let me know when you get it. Would love the check it out.

Looney that looks very good, are you getting one?

post-7524-1424558150_thumb.jpg

I wish,

Unfortunately priorities are elsewhere at this stage :/ (trying to make some hay while the real estate sun is shining). however I'm quite sure that there will be a GT4 in my future in the coming years. It's probably the last hurrah for the manual gearbox, so is a must for me :D

I wish,

Unfortunately priorities are elsewhere at this stage :/ (trying to make some hay while the real estate sun is shining). however I'm quite sure that there will be a GT4 in my future in the coming years. It's probably the last hurrah for the manual gearbox, so is a must for me :D

Good thinking, you always have time to play if you work smartly, what's the local RRP do you know?

Good thinking, you always have time to play if you work smartly, what's the local RRP do you know?

$190,300 +ORC + Options