• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The 1 of 1 is now finally complete, it took the factory a while to get these wheels out to me but finally and absolutely gorgeous, it was worth the wait... Thank you Lamborghini!

post-111017-1442892781_thumb.jpg

post-111017-1442892829_thumb.jpg

What type of wheels are those?

Razzi with center lock conversion $15K

Veneno wheels without the outer carbon fiber plate.

Can be purchased directly from Lamborghini or other vendors like AMH.

Great wheels.

The 1 of 1 is now finally complete, it took the factory a while to get these wheels out to me but finally and absolutely gorgeous, it was worth the wait... Thank you Lamborghini!

Wow that's good! Any chance they can do the center lock caps in VI?

I would loooove to see an SV with the razzi's

I plan to place Razzi on mine as well. Dianthus is too complexed for me to clean!

Really liking the wheels but not the red on the wheel lock with the green calipers. Ridiculously gorgeous car, looking forward to what u come up with for your SV.

360racer - it's official type of wheels from Lamborghini offer? Every owner of Aventador can buy it or not? Any special edition, limited type, or something like that? It's first time when I saw it, gorgeous!

btw, beautiful spec of your car, grats.

But he's in Australia right? Everything car related is super expensive there compared to the US. As you are totally aware of as an Ozzy! :)

I am aware of that I have the option price list for the Aventador range MY16 and the most expensive wheels you can get are AU$13.800 which translates to USD 9700.

Diantus are USD 4700

Options attract 3 or 4 different taxes if ordered during the initial purchase and delivered new with the car if order after via the spare parts department they are cheaper because certain taxes don't apply.

Anyway just my 2 cents.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I think the razzis are more expensive because you have to get the center bolt conversion.

I understand, I like the wheels for the SV so I will check how much they cost here.

These wheels aren't cheap...!!! check with Lambo guys and then post the price.

In Australia they are $35,000+ for the kit with the centre bolt conversion, otherwise it's cheaper just for the wheels themselves

These wheels aren't cheap...!!! check with Lambo guys and then post the price.

In Australia they are $35,000+ for the kit with the centre bolt conversion, otherwise it's cheaper just for the wheels themselves

Why don't you save me the trouble and post a copy of your invoice here :icon_thumleft:

Can I ask you a totally off topic unrelated question?

You've claimed on a different car forum I lurk on that you own a black ThethetheFerrari which is garaged in US, I have a friend who's very interested in buying it, do you own the car or I misunderstood what's been said?

If we do I am sure the boys and girls here would love to see some photos, sharing is carrying :eusa_dance: