Lamborghini Aventador '1 of 1'

360racer

Just a misunderstanding, I'm just a long time dreamer with only 31 cars... Oh well.

Some things are best left unpublished!

I see so you are saying that you don't own it? because it kind of sounded like you said you did, had photos on your Instagram etc.

Fair enough, I will let him know.

BTW, 31 cars? That's pretty insane, you are either a dealer or someone who needs an intervention LOL

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a misunderstanding, I'm just a long time dreamer with only 31 cars... Oh well.

Some things are best left unpublished!

How can it be a misunderstanding when you posted about owing it and it turned out you used a photo off the net of the car owned by a guy in Texas?

I was quoted costs shipped to my door (from England), all taxes and fees included:

$15,500 for 4 center lock conversion kits + 4 wheels

OR

$11,240 for 4 wheel only (since my SVR will have center lock already)

Wow, good price... that translates to $15,500 /0.66 for the US to AUD conversion = $23,484 AUD x customs duty & GST (14% Tax) = $26,772 + what ever the extra cost is in freight to send them to Aus.

Wow, good price... that translates to $15,500 /0.66 for the US to AUD conversion = $23,484 AUD x customs duty & GST (14% Tax) = $26,772 + what ever the extra cost is in freight to send them to Aus.

It may be even cheaper than that if they ship it to a customer in AUS, because they may cover the AUS taxes and import fees as well like they do for importing into US.

It may be even cheaper than that if they ship it to a customer in AUS, because they may cover the AUS taxes and import fees as well like they do for importing into US.

Usually it's more expensive to ship items to Aus.

Has anyone tried Glen from AMH, I found him awesome to deal with.

Prices change on these accessory items all the time. Its always good to see if factory has a deal on them at any given time. If there is a group of buyers interested in these I can get a special deal together on them I am sure of.

Prices change on these accessory items all the time. Its always good to see if factory has a deal on them at any given time. If there is a group of buyers interested in these I can get a special deal together on them I am sure of.

Cheers Glen, what is the current RRP on the setup?

Far from $35k ++ isn't it? If I were you I'd have few words with the dealer.

Werent you the one who posted the picture of your baby in the front hood scoop on a Ferrari F50?

first_508f880179649.jpg

Nope different guy.

A great car enthusiast and top bloke down here who goes by "360C" took that photo. I dont think he's ever been here on LP.

360racer in this thread is a different guy but goes by "Ferrariadvocates" down here in aus. Ive not met him but i presume he is also a big enthusiast and i hope also a top bloke.

Nope different guy.

A great car enthusiast and top bloke down here who goes by "360C" took that photo. I dont think he's ever been here on LP.

360racer in this thread is a different guy but goes by "Ferrariadvocates" down here in aus. Ive not met him but i presume he is also a big enthusiast and i hope also a top bloke.

Cheers looney, correct...

I suggest someone on here to call up an Aus Lambo dealer and ask them

As you wish but it's kind of irrelevant isn't it? If you want to prove your point just post your invoice here, easy as.

As you wish but it's kind of irrelevant isn't it? If you want to prove your point just post your invoice here, easy as.

Didn't know things had to come to that... fortunately I am at home and away from my accounts dept.

post-111017-1443101614_thumb.jpg

post-111017-1443101731_thumb.jpg

No problems, you can do it later.

Hey, you are trying to prove your point aren't you? I suggested a very easy solution, if you ask me to back up any of my stories you wouldn't have to wait very long for an answer :icon_thumleft: